Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my VT about a week ago.. I immediately started using this forum as I have found lots of great things from Diode Dynamics and Turbosocks. I figured I'd sign up and get all the benefits of trying to meet everyone... I know this vehicle isn't extremely common so I'm just gonna start a thread in my area and see if anyone notices! Lol I am located just north of Fort Worth. Can't wait to meet some of you guys!

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
SOUTH FORT WORTH RIGHT HERE BUDDY lol

Actually I am ALWAYS on this damn forum! doing my best to absorb all the info I need including problems, things people find out and aftermarket parts. I have already started collecting parts I want for my VT. I am all on top of it lol and I do not have my VT YET!!! Nice to see a fellow neighbor here.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh okay that's awesome! Nice to see someone near by! When are you planning on picking up your VT? Hopefully soon and we can meet up and cruise sometime lol

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
unfortunately I won't be able to get mines until oct at the latest. But I am totally down to have a meet. maybe we can get a bunch of people from the dfw and have a meet one day.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds great, just hoping some more people pop up from the area

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
I don't think there are too many people I'm the DFW places. other than you I think there is someone in the McKenney area that is on this forum and that's it.

Houston has a bunch and I think San Antonio and Austin has some too. but for whatever reason DFW only has about two.

maybe layer we can have a Texas meet and meet I am the middle somewhere.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey bro! I'm not too far from McKinney.. I'm in north richland hills area..

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really no one else? That's no fun

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've only had the car a week so all I've done is disconnect the hose into the intake where the stock bypass valve recirculates into the intake so that you can hear the sweet sweet sound of a bov :) I plan on doing more, probably more visual than engine mods because I like to enjoy it newness before adding a bunch I mods.. Doesn't even have 400 miles on it yet lol

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
By the time I get my VT I already going to have turbosocks FMIC, FMCAI, Solo exhaust, Pierces downpipe/strut bar/undercarriage 6-point brace. IF a tune is out by the time I get my VT then I will skip out on the strut bar and brace and get a tune instead. But it all depends on how much I have at the time. Right now I am budgeted for the FMIC/CAI/Solo/DP/strut bar and 6 point brace.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey elweso, I work in Arlington over in the highlands!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen a couple down in Houston, and a couple up in Austin as well. I'm in SA ... maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea for sure I'd be down! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I might be in DFW in a week or so if yall want to get together. I grew up in White Rock Lake area. I havent been to DFW since the day after I bought Vinnie in November. I day tripped for a funeral in McKinney. I have a brother that lives in Interlocken (sp) in Arlington, a brother in Denton and a sister in Garland.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to the forum here - wife has the VT but I get the pleasure of upgrading :wink: Injen SRI, spacers (15/20) on it and an ARK strut brace on backorder - thinking about the new HF cat and exhaust from Solo - I've got a Gen coupe and we are trying to revive their monthly meet and greets - talk of meeting at Coffee and Cars in Plano (first Sat of each month) - would like to meet up wherever if there is something organized. Wish she would let me drive the VT more LOL

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
New to the forum here - wife has the VT but I get the pleasure of upgrading :wink: Injen SRI, spacers (15/20) on it and an ARK strut brace on backorder - thinking about the new HF cat and exhaust from Solo - I've got a Gen coupe and we are trying to revive their monthly meet and greets - talk of meeting at Coffee and Cars in Plano (first Sat of each month) - would like to meet up wherever if there is something organized. Wish she would let me drive the VT more LOL
Welcome to the forum Frisco. Sounds like the gen world is more setup these days compared to the VT especially around here. I see tons of gens. Not too many VTs. I would definitely attend some of those meets when I get my VT :D

I think it is cool your wife drives the VT and you drive the gen. I almost convinced my wife to get a gen before we got the sonata 2.0t limited.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts