Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Arizona VT Owners!!

15K views 142 replies 19 participants last post by  AZG23 
#1 ·
So Looks like so far i know of one other VT that is the exact same as mine actually, other then my seats have grey and his have blue. Kinda funny seeing we bought them months apart and across the city from each other. So anyone else that may be in Surprise? I know for a fact there are two so far and thats it.

Devon

#3 ·
Live on the East side, but I work in Scottsdale. I have only seen 2 VT since I've owned mine. A black one on Thomas between Hayden and Scottsdale road and a red one on the 17 heading north on my way up to Sedona. I wasn't in mine that day or I would have gone out of my way to give him props. The wife insisted we take the Pathfinder thus depriving me of all the twisties on the way.

It would be nice to build a VT community in AZ.

#5 ·
It would be nice to get a bunch of us together from time to time. After just moving here last April, still don't know the area much. I usually drive the 101 to 10-East, work at Sky Harbor. So, if your at Terminal 2 ever you have probably seen mine when pulling the the parking garage.

#4 ·
Hey everyone, I bought my turbo about two months ago and I'm loving it so far. I just ordered a CAI from turbosocks so I'll be installing that shortly. I live in central phoenix/Arcadia but I'm always up around Tempe as well. I think I've only seen one other turbo, and it was a vitamin C. It seems that more are popping up, and I've seen more than a few at different dealerships.

#20 ·
Happy to hear that people are buying from that location. The GM there is a great guy and that is one of the dealerships that my wife over sees at her office.

Devon, sorry bud, but not a chance in hell. Lol She had my name tattooed on her while she was still on the boat. One of the benefits of having connections. Mark(GM) is a great guy like I said before. I told him exactly what I wanted and he made it happen. It took him a few weeks and emailing Hyundai corperate but he got it done!

#21 · (Edited)
That's awesome. Well the guy that was my dealer was awesome even bought us dinner and stayed almost an hour after with the cleaning crew and a couple others. Have to say that place made me think about dealerships Ina while new way. Best experience and nicest people. I'm actually kind of surprised they were able to get me the loan. Ford took back a fusion 2 moths before that bc they couldn't finance me.

#24 ·
Convinced my wife to let me get a VT over an Elantra GT. She wanted to make sure any future children would fit. Looks like we are going to be getting a VT in a couple weeks. I'm hoping for an Elite White.

#30 ·
possibly.... depends i guess.... Im up for it just hmm I guess at a turning point. I know what to do for the cut and just need to do it. Got the paint for after, just still for some reason looking around for better mesh.... even tho all i really want is to fix my AC condenser.... so ya possibly working on it.

#38 ·
Lagonwagon, what did you do in the Navy? I'm getting commissioned in May, and off to flight school after that.

#44 ·
Never was in the military. But by far respect anyone that joins bc it's what they want to do. I know plenty of couples that are military families and it def takes a toll on the relationship, but you will only be stronger in the end. Once you start, good luck. I use to machine prototype parts for gov't contractors that helped make thing to protect the troops. There are lots of things making sure you will get home safe.

#45 ·
So, would any of you in the Phoenix area be interested in doing a meet up? Thinking maybe meet at south mountain and do the twisty road to the top. Or maybe just meet at Tempe Marketplace, or something else even? I know two of us are all the way over here in Surprise, so Westgate by the University of Phoenix stadium could be an option. Or we could make it a monthly thing to meet up at Speed World, drag your car, have some fun? What you guys think???

#50 ·
ok so thats 4 so far. Now two of us are west valley and 2 east valley... going to be interesting. SO, what days/times would work for you. My days off are Wed,thurs and im out at 2:30. Work at PHX so basically am middle of the valley on work days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.