Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
hell yes, just read on the other site that it was dropped off today.

Looking very forward to see what you guys come up with for us!! Only so much I can do without a welder or fabrication tools :p

·
Registered
618 Posts
Make all your mistakes on that one so when I get mine I can just drop it off at your shop ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's been over a month so we all expect the product to have been R&D and on the shelves at my local parts store - what gives? :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
it is on their site as part #SM0703-0113G

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
I would like to hear the exhaust and see the potential gains .. for 1k I'll get a custom axle back made, cut out the muff, or wait till hyundai puts something out for a similar price
ARK is an amazing company, you get what you pay for. Look at all of their videos and you won't be disappointed. I had a INJEN SES exhaust on my Genesis Coupe and I was actually upgrading it to a ARK GRiP v2 because of how aggressive it looked compared to INJEN's. It also sounded a little meaner too.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
ARK is an amazing company, you get what you pay for. Look at all of their videos and you won't be disappointed. I had a INJEN SES exhaust on my Genesis Coupe and I was actually upgrading it to a ARK GRiP v2 because of how aggressive it looked compared to INJEN's. It also sounded a little meaner too.

Arks build quality is great from what I've seen.. but the cars i've heard ark exhausts on have a BLAT sound.. instead of a mellow tone.. but thats just me.. and I also don't like their canister style but thats all a personal thing

·
Registered
168 Posts
No posts for the last four months and I think this project started before some of the other car projects started and have already gone to production. I'm thinking that there is either problems with the design/final sound or other cars took precedence - either way this is discouraging to say the least.

You may get what you pay for but there's nothing to buy!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, guess ARK went out of the game for the Veloster? When I had my parts guy call them up to see the ETA on the VT exhaust they said october of 2012 then to December than they said February and where are we and there are no updates of any sort. I was really wanting to drop money into ARK but oh well...

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is my veloster in the first post. I contacted them back in August last year, talked to Mike, who said they are looking for a donor to take measurements, and develop an exhaust system. Asked to drop the car for several days. In return they promised a free exhaust. So I did, I drove 60 miles across LA, dropped off the car, paid 120 bucks for rental for 3 days, picked up the car (they put 10 miles instead of agreed on, 2), and never heard back from them. Go figure.

Edit: now they seem to offer it on their website (ARK NAV). What do you think I should do? I think this kind of treatment shouldn't go unpunished.
Actually I did call them a couple of times, and each time I got a another date (December, February).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.