Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I visited your website and I'm really excited about the upcoming Veloster Turbo DT-S exhaust you have in the works (hint), but I'm confused about the two springs "GT-F" and "GT-S" and their difference. Is one firm and one soft? Are both available for the Veloster? I only saw the GT-F on your site. Too, since the suspensions appear to be the same between models right now, this will fit the Turbo models too, right?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
130 Posts
* bump *

I am too interested in the response...

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
the suspension WILL fit the turbo's.. I have the NGM springs and they fit great. Although, the drop will be a little more on the turbo as the turbo OEM springs are taller than stock (because of the weight) so it will be a tad lower than a NA V with the same springs.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks, but what's the difference between GT-F and GT-S ?

Looking more likely will go with NGM Meta Lowering Springs largely on the feedback from VT and Mazda owners.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow...crickets for a response it seems. I'm going with Eibach Sportline. Sportline and Pro Kits from Eibach are probably the same as what ARK did with the GT-F and GT-S. The difference is spring rate and lowering amount. I'm guessing 1" for the GT-F and about 1.4" for the GT-S. And I'm only going with another brand because I won't be installing them myself and to piece out the product, labor, and alignment all separately is more than a package deal from a company like Les Schwab.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I want to lower but the city I live in has tons of speed bumps lol. I'm going to choose the ark springs but Idk if GTF or GTS. As GTS is aggressively low

1 - 7 of 7 Posts