Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have been reviewing the posts and instructions that came with the kit as well as online and I am very confused about which bolts I am taking out for our VT.

I got under my car, jacked it up, attempted to find the spots that were documented however I was unable to find which bolts exactly.

I could be blind, but would anyone be able to show me exactly from an underneath look of the car, which 4 bolts i need to pull out to install these? From that, is anyone able to advise if there are nuts on the end of these? As I couldn't find any and the instructions stated to get to the nut :S.

Any help or videos of which 4 here would be really appreciative.

NOTE: I did search the forums and youtube and google and all 'videos' or detailed installs were for the gen coupe
Regards,
Respect

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sykozylot! the 2nd try with pics really helped! no idea why that didn't show up when i did searchs for rigid collars.

Reactions: sykozylot

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
You are welcome,..................I created that thread.:wink:
http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/...ks-rigid-collars-install-pics-second-try.html

****Boys and girls search MY threads when you need assistance. I remember what its like to be new. I'm not one of the guys that tell you how stupid you are,...and yells at you when you need direction. I have created MANY threads on subjects from above to exhaust to FMIC help to OCC's. Its all there,..GOOD LUCK. PM me if you need special help. If I dont know the answer,.."just ask JETMAN".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.