Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! Just wanted to drop in and inform everyone that there is going to be a fairly large NHRA (ESPN2 is going to be there) event the weekend of June 7th! It will be in Gilliam, LA! I, myself, will be attending the event and would love if we could get a group of VT's out there! I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but I have been there to race several times (not in my VT.... yet)! Nice track and very nice people! Would love to see you guys out there! I'll post a link to their fb for you to check the details! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1423098684629458/

·
Registered
802 Posts
Oh yeah, I will be there! I think it has new owners? Not 100% sure. But I see cars all the time down bottom with numbers on their glass. Some, you want to avoid and others you just shake your head and laugh. :haha:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO! Yes indeed! It does have new owners but they have been new owners for a while now to my knowledge unless it got changed again. Back when Pinks All Out was there was when the old owner was around.. they were great people. Don't know too much bout the new owners cept they supposedly did some new work to the track. I may run the VT depending on how many cars are running.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts