Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fantastic video... I would really like to know what was so different about that white one with the orange trim. I know obviously it had a different exhaust it that thIng sounded so aggressive I loved it. And from what I could gather that was a bunch of people from different
Magazines ethic to test drive them. I wonder if that was a hint at like an "enhanced" sport edition. (crosses fingers)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice to see video for sure, thanks for posting
However, that has got to be the lamest autox setup I have ever seen, way too slow, way too tight

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fantastic video... I would really like to know what was so different about that white one with the orange trim. I know obviously it had a different exhaust it that thIng sounded so aggressive I loved it. And from what I could gather that was a bunch of people from different
Magazines ethic to test drive them. I wonder if that was a hint at like an "enhanced" sport edition. (crosses fingers)
Column Wood from AutoGuide posted a picture on twitter of a Vturbo with the back seat removed. I have a feeling it must have been that one.

·
Registered
287 Posts
^ Wow, that was quick... thanks
They really stripped that thing down
I wonder why...
My VT will spend 99% of its life with both back seats folded down flat

·
2,385 Posts
My goodness that white/orange, or silver/orange vt sounds SOOOOOOO good. I'd love for my vt to sound like that in the future.
Also, anyone wanna take a stab as to what type of wheels those orange rims are?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts