Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yea see that's looks awesome. I been in one car with bags and the ride feels better then shock setup. I'll make my mind up over the weekend but your pics helped. Drop looks so nice

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not sure if he was or not that's why I don't talk shit about what people like. Only pussies and tools do. Which one are you?
Looks like you are both IMHO. What shit was I talking? Don't assume buddy.

And what do you know, he was kidding.

·
Registered
511 Posts
My 96' Cadillac had a factory air suspension. The ride was fantastic but boy were the repair bills painful.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Honestly it seems like an awesome upgrade. You'll get a more comfy ride (and an adjustable) and with the flick of some switches you can get a sportier one. But man, dumping 3K on a Veloster? It seems weird, but hey, to each their own. I once spent 3K alone in video games and consoles one year so I'm not one to judge someone's passion. Well, ok, I totally will judge your passion but I understand the urge to splurge on a something you really enjoy.

If you end up doing this, Albysure, do a full write up on ride quality on performance, yo!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I honestly have nothing against bags. If I could justify it to my wife I'd get it in a second.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yea see that's looks awesome. I been in one car with bags and the ride feels better then shock setup. I'll make my mind up over the weekend but your pics helped. Drop looks so nice
If you decide to go for it let me know if you have any questions, Everything on my car was installed by me, and I also have bagged several friends cars as well. Most importantly, don't cheap out on a kit, if you are going to do it, do it all the way, a good kit will keep you from having issues frequently. And trust me nothing is worse than rubbing through an air line and having to do a temp fix on the side of the road. So again, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I can also refer you to one of my very good friends I work with that owns a bag company!

Tyson

·
Registered
533 Posts
My 96' Cadillac had a factory air suspension. The ride was fantastic but boy were the repair bills painful.

Bag technology has come such a long ways, even since I bought mine, they have become more affordable (I'm a bit sour about that one though) There used to be issues with bag blowouts but so long as you go with a well know brand, those almost never happen. Most of the issues you will run into with a system like this would be install issues, routing something wrong that rubs or something of that nature.
Tyson

Reactions: LZSchneider

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I went with some coilovers from BC. If I'm having to many issues with scrapping I'll be switching real soon and let you know. I actually got a lot of stuff for the price of the bags. BC coilovers/ Avant grade m220 rims/ dia splitter kit. Got the rims yesterday and coilovers should be here in a day or two. Splitter kit in 3 weeks getting painted. Can't wait. IMG_2919.JPG

Tyson[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I emailed them and they will sell just the drivers side kit (had space issues in my small garage). Could make for a real Jekyll/Hyde car with the 3 doors. Lol
those blue wheels tho... what are they?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Too much weight IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody running air ride on 2nd gen veloster turbo. Just got mine in and gonna be tucking the wheels, want to know what are the best specs to run for the front and rear to tuck

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,960 Posts
I'd refer to FB groups for this

21 - 34 of 34 Posts