Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

GB list Please let me know which core you'd be looking at and if you'd be interested in paint and powder coat or polish

ROUND 1 OF KITS SHOULD BE GOING OUT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK PENDING MATERIALS COME IN BY WEDNESDAY. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED AS TO WHEN YOUR PARTICULAR KIT HAS BEEN SHIPPED, KEEP IN MIND THINGS LIKE POWDER COATING AND POLISHING MAY PUSH THAT TIME FRAME BACK A DAY OR TWO

GROUP BUY PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN UNTIL JUNE 1ST

if we get 15 payments or over the price will drop $50 more dollars (all members that had already paid will get a $50 refund) that will be a total savings of $100 on any setup , we almost got that many signed up lets push it to the limit, I want to see you guys save

Payment will be through paypal: [email protected] Please include your forum name and what package you're paying for as well in the message part of the form :) It'll make keeping track of everything much easier

Polish: 75$
Powder coating: about 75$ this is pending everything easily fits in the oven which it should lol

standard core: 545 shipped
upgraded core: 645 shipped
standard with intake: 650 shipped
upgraded core with intake: 750 shipped

(prices shipped are for the lower 48)

PAID LIST:
1. btjetman *(lower core, no intake) SHIPPED
2. serioussam (full kit with intake, upgraded core) [/B]SHIPPED
3. swordfish (lower core, no intake) SHIPPED
4. MA1tR!X (upgraded core/powder coat (no intake) COATED SHIPPED
5. AZG23 (upgraded core, no intake) SHIPPED
6. Phill (upgraded core, intake, polish, HKS adapter)SHIPPED
7. vicng87 (full kit with intake, lower core, powdercoat) Install pending COATED
8. DarrenG (upgraded core no intake) INSTALLED
9. rosscoe21 (full kit with intake, upgraded core)
10. lagonwagon (lower core, no intake, powdercoat) COATED SHIPPED
11. drdave (upgraded core, andintake)
12. Kaishi (upgraded core, intake, powdercoated, synapse adapter) COATED SHIPPED
13. silverarrow27 (upgraded core, no intake) SHIPPED
14. sonofjohn (standard core, no intake, polished)
15. Contain (standard core, intake)
16. MWIL028 (standard core, no intake) SHIPPED
17. reaper7 (standard core, no intake)

we have a couple more that are supposed to be coming in too but over the next few days I'll start refunding the 50 :)

PENDING LIST

9. Jay "kdm" Kim sfr tuning manual
13. richieP auto

cores.jpg

intercooler_prod.jpg

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey elec can I happen to use to cards? Ill include my user name in both pay pals it's cause I wanna pay like half on one card and half on another

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey elec can I happen to use to cards? Ill include my user name in both pay pals it's cause I wanna pay like half on one card and half on another
thats fine long as I get the money via paypal I don't care how it gets to me :) lol

please lets keep comments out of this thread.. use the other thread for talking and BS :) I have to get that ported over and then i'm going to lock this one so it's just a running tally/ will have all the install here as well

LOL i accidentally edited your post instead of replying before LOL! admin fail lol

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
if you are on the paid list and I'm missing any details PLEASE PM ME other wise your kit may be missing something, and I DON'T want to have that happen, especially because some of you are far away and even shipping 1 small item will cost a good amount of money

also please don't take offense that I locked the thread it's just to keep it clean and only important info/ updates will go here :). The other thread got cluttered up (i can't believe it got to 60 pages and it's came to my attention that pertinent info was difficult to find so I'm trying to streamline it here

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
definitely cracked the 15.. sorry I haven't started refunding the 50 I will get to it prior to any kits being shipped (... this weekend)

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need these people to pm me their address

Dave Scheuerman
Bradley Burdic

i need to know who you are so you get the right stuff ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.