Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting one of these for my 16VT, before I pull the trigger just wanted to hear if anyone has them, how they like them and pros and cons. Mostly worried about the backup camera and steering controls compatibility, sub and amp compatibility, as well as the USB cable location (don't want anything hanging off the front of the headunit but would rather use the car's stock USB inlets). Thanks!

· Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,221 Posts
I like the belsee myself, but I got an aftermarket one that fits but the harness is a bit cut up. Haven’t had the opportunity to toss it in the car.

· Registered
27 Posts
Does your car have the factory amplifier? If not you can get a generic one much cheaper and would be a easy swap.
If I were to get a Belsee I would get one of the 9" units. Don't need all the buttons on a android style head unit and pople have said the lights arounf the tune and volume buttons is excessively bright.

I bought a generic one and am still trying to figure out a wiring harness to integrate with the factory amplifier.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it has the factory amp under the driver's seat.
I could see the issue with the lights around the tune and volume buttons is excessively bright myself, from the pics/vids.

I dont like the headhunts with the screen that sticks out, the trim looks bad and the dash over all was not designed for such a touch screen so it looks kind of weird with those. My goal is to preserve the dash looks but have CarPlay. Thanks!

Does your car have the factory amplifier? If not you can get a generic one much cheaper and would be a easy swap.
If I were to get a Belsee I would get one of the 9" units. Don't need all the buttons on a android style head unit and pople have said the lights arounf the tune and volume buttons is excessively bright.

I bought a generic one and am still trying to figure out a wiring harness to integrate with the factory amplifier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts