Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to include some pictures in here so you guys can have a reference to what I’m talking about but I’m starting to get a Christmas tree of lights pop up and a sense of my steering go out because of these lights forward collision ABS traction control etc

It’ll go on for maybe a couple minutes I’ll pull over I’ll turn my car off for a while and start driving again and it’ll go away I’m going to post the codes I pulled after this started

If you need more context please ask I’m really needing some help here I’m trying to figure this out and continue enjoying my car but as of right now I am getting really frustrated

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
can you give us more info about your car?

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,012 Posts
Please list all mods you can and the tune in the car. Also do you have anything plugged into the obd2 port when this happens? If so please do tell that as well.

All the details you can list will be a help here.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please list all mods you can and the tune in the car. Also do you have anything plugged into the obd2 port when this happens? If so please do tell that as well.

All the details you can list will be a help here.....

KDM tuners Big turbo kit S3 kit

SXTH Element FMIC kit

Tial BOV

TIal wastegate

Kdm tuners catless downpipe

Gofastbit boost controller

AEM meth/water kit

SXTH axel back exhaust

Custom mid pipe

Kdm tuners throttle body spacer

Hks spark plugs

SXTH oil catch can

Velossa tech big mouth air intake snorkel

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,012 Posts
Ask Nathan with SXTH if any of this is tune related or mechanical and go from there. That discussion has likely taken place due to the number of tune revisions and datalogs that have been taken. I can't really help much unless I know some details of those discussions. The codes you have will be mechanical, electrical, or tune related but need more details and info to narrow things down.

Just don't ask how I know things not posted yet. Many here can tell you I'm just good like that. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts