Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello from Diode Dynamics! We are proud to announce our fifth annual

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Take 20% OFF everything in the store with coupon code BLACKFRIDAY!

Sale includes everything in our store:
Don't miss out, as this sale includes our best prices of the year! Remember, our easy-to-install items make a great Christmas gift for any automotive person you know! Or buy a gift certificate to use later!

Sale starts at 8 PM on Thursday, and ends Friday night.

Discount does not apply to previous orders. Cannot be combined with other discounts.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I only get an error while trying to checkout.

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please send us an email, PM, or give us a call tomorrow! There have been a couple hundred orders tonight so I'm not sure what the problem could be. But we can certainly help you out! :)

Thanks,
Paul

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please ensure you have your cookies enabled. If you are still having trouble, please give us a call 314-205-3033 or PM and we would be happy to put it in for you!

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Perfect time to order EVERYTHING! I'm going to see if the mission plate fits a M/T model. Looking at them, I think the center consoles are the same.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
That would be AWESOME if you could test it out! We can't find a local manual model for the life of us here.
My friend has an automatic. I'll hook up with her and take some comparison pictures of the fitment when the order comes in. I could look at the service site too. I'm sure it has the variants in the shop manual.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts