Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love this car. Just beautiful. OEM+ is my favorite look.

Thank you's to SoCal Garageworks, Pierce Motorsports, Tippett Motorsports, TurboSocks, TTR, Tork and other VT vendors. This wouldn't be such a great car without a great aftermarket to support it.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender-3.jpg FullSizeRender-2.jpg FullSizeRender-1.jpg

DG Motorsports spoiler getting installed on monday.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Love it man. Sick ride

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Is that a Golf R badge on your grill?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Nice, Red calipers would be boss on there.
I pondered that... But I think I'm going to paint them black and put red 'Veloster' decals on each brake. I like just 'hints' of red so it looks like it might have come from the factory that way. OEM+

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. That's an impressive list of mods for only a 2015. You've been busy. (-8
Thanks, and it's all finally installed, except for my tune, pierce crash bar and NST pulleys. (Awaiting delivery)

Even without the tune, it is a FUN car.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
969 Posts
Black calipers, I like that. I have the Veloster decals in black and also gray. I couldn't decide which color I'd prefer on my yellow, so got both. I haven't installed them yet as I was planning on doing some touch ups on a couple of chips and haven't ordered new G2 yellow.

Just like everyone on this forum, got a box of goodies just waiting to be installed. lol

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
dont get me wrong I actually love the magin boo M ;)... I actually want to get the genisis wings in matt black i dont really care if its made for genisis , there is a company Loden that makes a nice set with a K in the middle but they are like 120 bucks for the set , too much for badges.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont get me wrong I actually love the magin boo M ;)... I actually want to get the genisis wings in matt black i dont really care if its made for genisis , there is a company Loden that makes a nice set with a K in the middle but they are like 120 bucks for the set , too much for badges.

Oh no worries man. 👍 And thanks for the idea on the Genesis 'wings,' emblem, I'd like that better than my current black emblem.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sick! what tires are those? is it on lowered springs?
Thanks! Check my sig, DWS tires and ARK springs (very mild drop) Also my car lifted a bit after some weight reductions, especially after pulling the rear seats.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IMG_0593.JPG
update

·
Registered
301 Posts
Gotta find me some red LED or HID's been trying to find some but can't seem to find them anywhere. Any ideas? I'm going for similar black with read highlights here and there, still haven't touched the emblems at all.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gotta find me some red LED or HID's been trying to find some but can't seem to find them anywhere. Any ideas? I'm going for similar black with read highlights here and there, still haven't touched the emblems at all.
Turbosocks has fully-customizable headlights on their site: TurboSocks they can send you loaner lights while they modify them. I'm eventually going to do this, but I want EVERYTHING blacked out on mine, except stock halo.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everything is on except my new rotors and Stage 1 tune.

IMG_3710.jpeg FullSizeRender-7.jpg

Update

·
Registered
300 Posts
very nice outcome so far, love the accents in red...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
20 Participants
BrainEJ
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing