Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each time I start my VT a message comes up on the screen after about a minute which says: "Bluetooth Connection Failure."

If I press the phone button I can manually select my phone and then press "Connect" and it will connect at this point without a problem.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
I'd try unpairing it completely on both ends and attempt again to pair them together. I had this on my other car too and it went away after a few pairs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd try unpairing it completely on both ends and attempt again to pair them together. I had this on my other car too and it went away after a few pairs.
I will give that a try. Thanks. We have two phones that have been paired to the car. My wife's phone is at the top of the list and mine is 2nd. Would that make a difference? You would think it would find which ever phone is currently available and make the connection.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
I'm not sure, I program and any decent programmer would have developed it to scan for the second phone if the first one fails but who knows what obstacles they had. I suggest just make yours the first one on the list and hers on the second.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts