Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this isn't car related but I thought I would see if I could get some answers from this community.

My girlfriend and I are in Boston now through May 8th. We both like good food and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good local places to eat?

·
Registered
897 Posts
You can go to the Cheers bar, it's cool to see it in person. Fire and Ice is a classic. There are some good sports bars by TD Garden. Enjoy your stay, it's an interesting city.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm a big seafood fan and since I'm over on the coast I figure I should take full advantage while I'm here. If it helps I'm staying in the Copley Neighborhood.

Also, since today is Cunco De Mayo I'd me down for a good Mexican place with good margaritas!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
there is a geat mexican place in faneuil hall, lol

never been to the copley area but you can most likely take the D line round trip for less than 10 bucks.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hey op! Welcome to my hood :). Exclusive to Boston check out McDonald's and burger King. You'll never find those nice places anywhere else!

The best food in Boston is my wife's cooking :), I actually don't eat out unless I'm desperate and only the I eat something from fast food dollar menu so I really have no suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts