Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you on DW highway ALL THE TIME! license plate reads enjoy life... any one here claim this car as theirs?....Only other VT ive seen in nashua

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are you sure? I'm up in Nashua every once and a while vising friends. Keep a look out for a VitC body and matte black front.
Also, is that an NH plate on the Boston Red? I think I saw that one the last time I was up there, and then saw it again down near home the next day... was a little creepy

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure? I'm up in Nashua every once and a while vising friends. Keep a look out for a VitC body and matte black front.
Also, is that an NH plate on the Boston Red? I think I saw that one the last time I was up there, and then saw it again down near home the next day... was a little creepy
Yeah NH plate and the plate was enjoy life but shortened.. and really, all i see is NAVs.. and everytime its some chick driving..
Theres a guy with that light greyish white RE:MIX down the road from me...
ill look out for the VitC. Im always driving around Nashua and i have a Vanity Plate as well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you two ever see a Black VT with Arizona Plates, well till this month, that would be me….

Reactions: iVeloT

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you see a Black VT with NH Veteran plate reading "Raptor" that's me from Manchester. Yes, I was very lucky to get that plate.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'll be in Portsmouth Saturday perhaps with my VT. Dunno who's driving to Grillfest at Red Hook.

But keep an eye out for a silver VT with Mass Red Sox plates.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you see a Black VT with NH Veteran plate reading "Raptor" that's me from Manchester. Yes, I was very lucky to get that plate.
Saw you today on I93 south right before exit 5. I wasn't in my Vt, I was in my work truck. I have an Ironman Silver Vt. I' m always in the Manchester/Derry area.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Saw you today on I93 south right before exit 5. I wasn't in my Vt, I was in my work truck. I have an Ironman Silver Vt. I' m always in the Manchester/Derry area.
I live in Auburn and am in Derry everyday. Will be going to Lou's Custom Exhaust in Derry tomorrow to check out some tips.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Auburn and am in Derry everyday. Will be going to Lou's Custom Exhaust in Derry tomorrow to check out some tips.
Where is Lou's in Derry? Did you get any work done by them? I'm looking to do some custom stuff. I can't afford the Borla or magnaflow systems. If you're in the Derry area alot you must see my companies trucks around town - American Excavating Corp. We are everywhere in Derry.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Where is Lou's in Derry? Did you get any work done by them? I'm looking to do some custom stuff. I can't afford the Borla or magnaflow systems. If you're in the Derry area alot you must see my companies trucks around town - American Excavating Corp. We are everywhere in Derry.
Haven't seen the trucks but will keep an eye out. It's at 172 Rockingham Rd, Derry. Last fall I had them remove my resonator and switch the OEM muffler to a smaller free flow muffler for better sound. It's not as loud as the Borla or Solo, but it works for me.

About $280 with labor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Haven't seen the trucks but will keep an eye out. It's at 172 Rockingham Rd, Derry. Last fall I had them remove my resonator and switch the OEM muffler to a smaller free flow muffler for better sound. It's not as loud as the Borla or Solo, but it works for me.

About $280 with labor.
Sounds nice and $280.00 is more in my range. I'll check them out. We will be ripping up Rockingham Road again this summer, not that far south though. Closer to Clam Haven. Thanks for the info. I'll look out for you around Derry.

·
Super Moderator
3,204 Posts
find us on NEVO new england veloster owners on FB, undead, if you have not already.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts