·
Registered
258 Posts
It will, I have one as well

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
258 Posts
I’ll grab a pic tomorrow. As far as links go, I’ve had it for some time, so I can’t be sure the exact one but I just typed broadway mirror into eBay. I’ll measure it too, I can tell you it’s the largest one available. Now, it’s not a perfect fit, and I believe mine might be “upside down” but you can’t tell unless you REALLY look and it stays. But yes, pics to follow!

·
Registered
258 Posts

If you look at the bottom you’ll see that you do see the grips extending out, but I personally don’t think it’s terribly noticeable. Sorry I didn’t grab a measurement though, but it’s the biggest available.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
527 Posts
View attachment 106550
If you look at the bottom you’ll see that you do see the grips extending out, but I personally don’t think it’s terribly noticeable. Sorry I didn’t grab a measurement though, but it’s the biggest available.
Yup I bought one. 🤷🏼‍♂️😁
300mm version and made of real glass not plastic. 👍
Can't wait to use and thanks for the push off the fence to buy one. 😁🤟👍

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice! Yea I think this one is real glass as well, it’s got a little weight to it. And OMG the improved vision!! You’ll be happy!

·
Registered
258 Posts
On a side note, I’m actually in the works of attempting a full blown wink mirror lol. It’s not looking good hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts