This picture shows the first few mods I did.
1. Installed 2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs and Kenwood KAC-8105D amp. (You can see the fuse just below the cowl).
2. Installed the Injen CAI my wife gave me for Christmas and disconected the hose for the BPV.
3. Installed homemade OCC.
4. Installed HID (low) and 65W (high) (relays for HID mounted on the left strut tower).
5. Installed LED strip under the hood with the ground wire hooked to the hood switch.
6. Started my addiction to vinyl CF on the engine cover (fail due to heat).
7. Not shown; Windows tinted 35% front, 20% rear and lower back, and 5% top back.