Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

10.9 WHP gain and 8.3 WTQ gain!!

Jun BL is one of the premium Exhaust brands from Korea and their Veloster Turbo Exhaust is definitely one to turn heads with.
Using SUS304 with Professional TIG welding and 3D bending. This system for the Veloster Turbo is a perfect fit.
Simple layout to reduce the number of bends and positioned the muffler toward the center of the vehicle for better weight distribution during cornering.
Dyno results show a big gain right when the turbo spools and holds the extra power to the redline with overall increased powerband.
Faster acceleration is definitely noticeable both on the graph and in the car.

All Jun BL exhaust systems are shipped by EMS and BTRcc price includes shipping to U.S. and Canada

Get your JunBL Exhaust at BTRcc - The Ultimate Automotive Solution

·
Registered
375 Posts
whats the difference between that and this one? besides the shape of the muffler and not having the valve. any sound clips of this particular exhaust? importshark.com

·
Registered
267 Posts
whats the difference between that and this one? besides the shape of the muffler and not having the valve. any sound clips of this particular exhaust? importshark.com
Jun makes 2 exhausts for us. One has the evc. I think that this one is called the gt. I want the one with the evc. Electronic valve control. Switches from muffler to straight pipe. I want to hear the difference between stock, muffler, and straight pipes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EVC exhausts are not exported through JunBL due to customer service issues that can arise from malfunctioning valves.

We do not sell the EVC ones for the same reason, since if something does go wrong with the EVC system, there is no way to warranty the parts properly.

·
Registered
375 Posts
i believe that is the clip of the one with the valve. i want to hear what the one without the valve sounds like.

·
Registered
375 Posts
really? when i search for the gt exhaust i cant find any clips. when importshark originally posted up the jub bl exhaust system with the valve this is the same video they posted up.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That one is the GT one I had originally posted in the other thread.

EVC not available in North America. US plates on the car.
Also notice sound doesn't change throughout the video.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we are doing additional sales on top of the price on our website for the VT.org members!!!

PM me for the coupon code!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Do you not carry this anymore?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.