Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is anniversary month for BTRcc so we have been trying to decide what we can do for the Veloster Turbo Community!

well since we are the legal authorized distributors of the Authentic Sequence Brand here in North America~ we have decided to bring you a group purchase / sale for the Sequence Lip Kits!!!

There are two options to this group purchase so choose wisely :)

Package #1 = Front Lip + Rear Lip
Special Group Purchase Pricing = $ 445 + shipping (Please PM full address and pkg option for shipping quote)

Package #2 = Front Lip + Rear Lip + Devil's Spoiler
Special Group Purchase Pricing = $ 700 + shipping (Please PM full address and pkg option for shipping quote)

so keep that in mind and get on this now to get your hands on Authentic Sequence products.

Remember to always support the innovators and originals!! Say NO to imitators and copies

Here are the pictures of the #1 Package (minus the devil's claws which can be found here)

Now for pictures of the #2 Package (once again minus the devil's claws which can be found here)

Group purchase pricing Ends at the end of the month of November 2012!!

Get your car a brand new look today~!!

Attachments

·
2,385 Posts
I'd consider the spoiler, but I am just not sold on lips. To me they do not add that much to the car, imo.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we are no longer a dealer for Sequence products so we do not carry the product anymore

1 - 12 of 12 Posts