Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
$800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me your giving us a tune ECU along with a stock ECU for backup for this price?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep its a new tune on a new ECU. hence the video of removing the stock ECU and installing the NEW ECU :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Are you guys working on improving the A/T tune to include a higher rev-limit, or to adjust the automatic shift points when in various modes (eco/normal/sport)?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you guys working on improving the A/T tune to include a higher rev-limit, or to adjust the automatic shift points when in various modes (eco/normal/sport)?
This is definitely on our list of things to explore but there is no guarantee that it will happen soon.

we are trying to find ways to do this though :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
How about another bracket also? Just to make things easier/faster to swap.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Love the jam in the video :p

FML, I missed the labor day sale :crying:

Next sale???

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those who have made our ECU purchases, we've created a DIY for you to follow to remove and install your new ECU

BTRcc ECU Tune for Veloster Turbo
So, I have a completely stock 2013 Veloster turbo minus a MRBP exhaust. This tuned ecu is cheaper than a OEM ecu though the dealership. Is this something I can replace my busted stock ecu with? I dont want to blow stuff up with a tuned ecu on a stock everything else. Also, will the immobilizer cause me problems when I plug her in and try to fire her up?

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,569 Posts
Why do you need a new ecu? Just need a replacement for some reason or wanting a tune?

You do need a ecu in the car for the model year and immobilizer type key start or push button. Also one not married to another car yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why do you need a new ecu? Just need a replacement for some reason or wanting a tune?
Well, I dont currently have one that is in working order and if it’s cheaper to get one with a tune, which I was eventually going to do, than why not do it now.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,569 Posts
Then you need to buy a virgin ecu with the proper part number for the car and have a good tune put on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts