Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has had any bumper/fender fitment issues? I provided the following pics to reference:
The top two photos show the driver's side. The last two show the issue on the passenger's side.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive design Vehicle door Automotive exterior Material property Vehicle Auto part

·
2,385 Posts
Yeah, noticed the same today while giving the car the treatment of clay bar and a wax. Unevenly spaced lines all over the car, strange.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am a very detail oriented person. And this just bugs the crap out of me. I have already checked the bumper and there really isn't any adjustment.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am a very detail oriented person. And this just bugs the crap out of me. I have already checked the bumper and there really isn't any adjustment.
My VT doenst seem to have these fitment issues... BUT she does have an area of defects in the driver side quarter panel where the ground defects meet the QP The paint is bubbled in about a 3 by 1 inch area, Since you cant see it when the door is closed im going to throw some clear on it and let it be but I feel you about the detail thing

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plan on taking it back to the dealer and asking them to fix the fitment issues. What you can't see in the pic is the bumper sticks out also.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
It's not just Hyundai that has this problem. I even saw a Chevy truck with seams that weren't flush at an international auto show on display. You think at least THERE they'd display a perfect model. I know for certain Toyota's have the problem as well.

Good luck with the dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts