Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Is there anyone from the Richmond Virginia area out there who would want to meet up sometime? I just recently purchased my new VT and love it. Im looking forward to meeting other VT owners and swapping ideas. Anyway I know I saw a few people from Richmond out there so either reply to my thread or PM me and we can set up a meet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I'm on SoMD, but I'd be up for coming down or meeting up somewhere in the middle. I drive like 2 hours now to NOVA meetups so it wouldn't be much different. Might be able to get some of the Focus ST guys in too that live down this way, we kinda merged groups together.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm in Richmond all the time lets do it!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Im glad to see some responses. I think we could get some of the focus guys as well. The way I look at it is the more the merrier. So now we just need to figure out a time/place to meet up. Does anyone have any suggestions? As far as time I think that Saturday the 16th or 23rd could work out well. As far as a meeting place somewhere in a central location could work maybe Fredericksburg, Richmond or Charlottesville. Jordanfrye06 and Hellhunter you guys seem to have the longest drive so ill rely on you all for opinions. Hopefully we will see some more responses. Hellhunter, do you know how to get in touch with the focus guys?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I don't know anything about the richmond area looked at the map so winston salem greensboro nc danville va roanoke va charlotsville va or everyone can just drive down to my house and we can take a drive through the mtns lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds to me that Charllottsville may be the best so far seeing as we have some members from southern Maryland and you being from southern VA. So now its just a question of what day. Im free the next 3 Saturdays or Sundays so if everyone could chime in on one of those days that would work for them.

Id be down for a drive in the mountains. Thats what driving is all about.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm also good for the next two weekends.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who would be down for Saturday November 16th 12:00PM (noon) Charlottesville VA? We can meet up in the Panera Bread parking lot for lunch followed by a nice drive down skyline drive. We can change the date/time if need be. Here are the details for the meeting point. Let me know with a quick reply who plans on attending. Thanks

Panera Bread
1121 Emmet St N, Charlottesville, VA ‎
Barracks Road Shopping Center
(434) 245-6192 () ‎

·
Registered
510 Posts
Unless something comes up before then, I'm in.

·
Registered
307 Posts
FYI there is Cars and Coffee that Saturday morning in Richmond at Innsbrook, and also an autocross that Sunday at RIR. Would love to see some of you out there for those events as well. I will be in Charlottesville just about every weekend aside from the 16th, so I don't think I will make it out to it.
Link to the C&C facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/194801907239997/
Link to Autocross info VMSC Autocross #9

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Charlottesville...that isn't far from our normal meetups on skyline drive!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I don't know anything about the richmond area looked at the map so winston salem greensboro nc danville va roanoke va charlotsville va or everyone can just drive down to my house and we can take a drive through the mtns lol
I was in Danville a few months ago as part of my family is from there/still there. I didn't see a single VT much less a NAV there. Lol. I swear people must not have ever heard a blow off valve either down there...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Actually Malgadar lives in Danville and drives a fully modded out VT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It sounds like we have a plan. Hopefully we will have a decent turnout. Let me know if anyone needs to cancel so we can reschedule if nessescary.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I have to cancel :(
I got called into work next Saturday. Sometimes it sucks to be an essential employee for the government!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Could do Sunday instead if that's an option.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts