Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what's up everyone! I am the proud new owner of the 2016 veloster rspec. I have a few questions about it if anyone can help me out! The car is used and the previous owner has a K&N CAI installed. I looked that up on google and that is how i came across this forum. My questions are, is the K&N the right brand for the veloster? does it improve MPG? and how often should I clean the CAI? thanks for who ever reads!
safe driving out there everyone.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Congrats and welcome. K&N isn't the most popular around here. Especially the CAI. Cleaning depends on the use and conditions. I'd clean it at least every other oil change as long as your sticking with the 3k rule.

You may see slightly better MPG, just depends on how you drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what i was thinking. When i think K&N i think muscle cars haha. I am looking for a better MPG, and i'm not racing all around town. Any CAI's you recommend? thanks!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yeah that's what i was thinking. When i think K&N i think muscle cars haha. I am looking for a better MPG, and i'm not racing all around town. Any CAI's you recommend? thanks!
845 Motorsports, 6th Element Engineering, and Tork Motorports (damnfastdd.com) make the best CAIs on the market for the VT currently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts