Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to update my signature, but when I try to save it, it says invalid file.

·
Super Moderator
2,472 Posts
Seems to be working now, I'd try it again.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see your test, but still says invalid file for me when I try to save. no big deal, just not working for me. even when I try to preview it says the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
2,472 Posts
I'll let the admins know about it.

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to our attention @weinerd. I created a test account with your same Usergroup settings and ran into the same error messaging when trying to edit my signature. I will escalate this issue to our technical team for a closer look (Case #3163096). Apologies for any inconvenience. In the meantime, you're welcome to ask a mod or admin to make a specific edit on your Signature if you'd like it changed right away, just let us know wha the changes are and we'll talk care of it.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
i couldnt change mine either :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks guys!

·
Registered
119 Posts
No problem. We will update you when we hear back from the Techs about the issue.

Cheers,

Danniella
Any updates as to when this will be fixed? Been a few weeks now since first reported.
I bought a new 2019 VT and I'd really like to update my signature to reflect the changes.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
While they're working on that, maybe they can sort out the pile of broken image links on the sidebar of the forum homepage. They've been standing out like a sore thumb for several weeks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Cannot update my Sig either

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yep, I also tried updating my signature. I'm sure they will figure it out.

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Still in the works for signatures.

I fixed the busted images on the homepage though. Only ones left are the Avatar ones, which is also still waiting on a fix

Kevin

·
Administrator
174 Posts
We have encountered similar issues on multiple sites due to the migrations. We hope to have all the issues resolved soon. Thank you for patience while we get everything fixed.

Danniella

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any updates? Been waiting 2+ months to update my mods list on my signature :disappointed:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
#metoo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts