Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are exploring different options here. We have the fender flares already, but the feedback I get seems to indicate that they aren't quite aggressive enough. So I need more feedback - it is unlikely that we will do a wide body kit due to having to make a whole new bumper for that (it would get pricey for you guys), but we can do fenders and you can get the flares and bond them on. We can make the flares more aggressive if that is the consensus.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I want a more aggressive flare that bolts on....too much to ask?

·
Banned
7,377 Posts
We are exploring different options here. We have the fender flares already, but the feedback I get seems to indicate that they aren't quite aggressive enough. So I need more feedback - it is unlikely that we will do a wide body kit due to having to make a whole new bumper for that (it would get pricey for you guys), but we can do fenders and you can get the flares and bond them on. We can make the flares more aggressive if that is the consensus.
Aggressive wide body flares.

I am throwing money at my screen. Why isn't it working? Lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
How much are we talking???:crazy:

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
I like the flat face that our factory fenders have. Any aftermarket widebody needs to maintain that look.

I'd like to see something that pushes that same style out, perhaps as a two piece: fenders and extensions to blend in to the front.

30mm would be a minimum, would rather see some 50s

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Not bond on, too many of us remove our bumper and such. Bolt on and def like fishy said, 40-50mm is what i'm thinking, minimum of 30. I also like the mention of the aggressive look but maintaining the similarity of the stock flare. Hard to describe lol!

Oh and off target as Fish stated -- I'd like a good looking CF hood and that Rhys one is fresh looking!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
...and I am still waiting for mine as they dropped and damaged the mould.
I was wondering if you received yours. Sorry that you are still waiting

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Make a fender kit like this and I'd be the first to get it :)

2014_hyundai_veloster_rm_concept_l.jpg
2014_hyundai_veloster_rm_concept_5.jpg
2014_hyundai_veloster_rm_concept_6.jpg
2014_hyundai_veloster_rm_concept_2.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts