Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone else also did these too, so props to them but I had the same idea just havent had the time to do them till this weekend. I dont know why the pics are getting cut on the side....

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
damn you I just did this last weekend I thought I would be the first. lol. looks good though.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Where did you buy your rain guards from? Like so that you can have your windows down while its raining right? That's what those are used for?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Looks very nice. I did my skirts with plastidip which is the look I was interested in but did not do the chrome inserts in the wheels with anything yet.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks great! Im interested in how you got rid of the orange in the headlight from the turn signal.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
he opened up the headlight using a heat gun and painted it, then re-sealed it.. I am on the fence about doing it.. I think it looks awesome but in the past has been such a huge pain for me. lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where did you buy your rain guards from? Like so that you can have your windows down while its raining right? That's what those are used for?
Yup, it rains alot here in fl and it helps keep my windows from fogging up :) plus i just like them i know alot of people hate them but we all have our own likes and dislikes..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he opened up the headlight using a heat gun and painted it, then re-sealed it.. I am on the fence about doing it.. I think it looks awesome but in the past has been such a huge pain for me. lol
Yea, Turbosocks is right though it wasn't as bad as i thought but i did break one tab which sucks but you dont notice it unless i point it out and i just resealed them really good. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been looking at the 3M carbon fiber wraps. From what I've seen it looks really cool. I'm going to wrap some engine pieces and minor trim in the flat carbon.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yup, it rains alot here in fl and it helps keep my windows from fogging up :) plus i just like them i know alot of people hate them but we all have our own likes and dislikes..
So the rain guards... did you have to order them from somewhere or are they already being sold in stores?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vturd - Yes it is 3M wrap.

anticmos - I have them here for sale at our dealership. We sell them for $79.99 but I can hookup my fellow VT brothers for $47.99 plus shipping.

Reactions: anticmos

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3 one for the drivers side and two for the passenger side.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you get the black lug nuts from the dealership too????

·
Registered
73 Posts
Can you post a pic of the right side of the car please? Wanna see how it looks with the guards.

·
Registered
73 Posts
3 one for the drivers side and two for the passenger side.
Can you post a pic of the right side of the car please? Wanna see how it looks with the guards.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts