Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not sure if the trays are the same or not.

NA V stands for Naturally Aspirated Veloster. Regular non-turbo Veloster.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but I believe there are two different trays from what I have seen online, some for the subwoofer models and some for the non subwoofer models.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Same mat. Has a trim to fit section for subwoofer.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i have the mat. as toonster said, you just trim a small piece off and it fits right in

·
Registered
82 Posts
There are in fact different versions of the cargo tray. The version with proper cutout and flops to protect the back of rear seat can be found on eBay.

2012 2013 Hyundai Veloster Trunk Cargo Tray Liner Protection Factory OEM | eBay

In Canada and I believe this is true for US as well, the cargo tray from Hyundai dealer is OEM made by WeatherTech. This one you have to cut and trim yourself and I consider that a half ass job. I would get the one from eBay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My car came with the Cargo Tray and Rear Seatback protectors. I immediately took it out and know I will never use it. If anyone is in the DC Metro area and wants it I'll meet you halfway for the swap. No charge.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If no one wants it, I'll be out in the DC area around the 26th/27th and I'll ship them home back to California.
You spoke first so I'll hang onto it for you. Where will you be in the DC area on those days? I work in Falls Church and live in Manassas.
BTW, I checked and UPS Ground coast-to-coast for a 15lb package is about $30. I suppose you could take it to a local full-service Kinko's or UPS Store and have them carton it appropriately because the tray portion does not fold!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Thanks Bobster, I will be in the Odenton area, but the girlfriend and I want to do some tourist activities while we're there in DC. And I don't really have an idea yet to be honest where exactly I will be in DC. Still planning out the trip, but will definitely be in DC though. I can pick them up from your work in Falls Church if you don't mind. I'll probably take them to the full-service kinko's or UPS store like you said.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Bobster, I will be in the Odenton area, but the girlfriend and I want to do some tourist activities while we're there in DC. And I don't really have an idea yet to be honest where exactly I will be in DC. Still planning out the trip, but will definitely be in DC though. I can pick them up from your work in Falls Church if you don't mind. I'll probably take them to the full-service kinko's or UPS store like you said.
Sounds like a plan...I'll keep it in my storage closet then put it in my Veloster when you plan to be here. I'll update my profile tonite so that we can PM with details, address, time, etc. BTW I lived in Long Beach from '85 until 2000 and my favorite place to vaca was Palm Springs...passed thru Riverside and San Bernardino many, many times!
While here try to visit the Capitol Visitor Center which is new and underground. They've already started construction on the Inaugural Stage and Grandstands which would be interesting to see. The Newseum on Pennsylvania Ave is a must-see and the Spy Museum is always a fav. In VA the Pentagon Memorial is awesome at night as is the Air Force Memorial on the hill above the Pentagon. Also in VA is the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum on the grounds of Dulles Airport. If you're into aviation or space it is beyond incredible. They have the Shuttle, SR-71, Concorde, Constellation, Enola Gay B-29 and hundreds of other air and spacecraft on display. Don't try to get up the Washington Monument...it was so severely damaged in the Aug '11 quake* it's closed for repairs for a year or two. The Old Post Office Clock Tower is a great alternate for views of the city. If you or the GF have any touristy questions shoot them at me.
*I have to tell you that the 5.8 quake shocked me into reality...I thought when I left Cal that I was done with earthquakes!

·
Registered
82 Posts
My car came with the Cargo Tray and Rear Seatback protectors. I immediately took it out and know I will never use it. If anyone is in the DC Metro area and wants it I'll meet you halfway for the swap. No charge.
How did you get the Cargo Tray and Rear Seatback protector? Was it from the dealer?

·
Registered
77 Posts
How did you get the Cargo Tray and Rear Seatback protector? Was it from the dealer?
It was line-itemed on the window sticker along with Cargo Net and Carpeted Floor Mats. Not sure if these options are added at Ulsan or the Port-of-Entry but it definitely wasn't a dealer-added option. I was so excited to get the car/color/package of my choice I really didn't notice the cargo tray until I took final delivery and was transferring my stuff from my NAV to the Turbo. Personally I prefer the carpeted load floor and seatbacks but I suppose someone with more utilitarian or sporting needs would prefer the rubberized version.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Sounds like a plan...I'll keep it in my storage closet then put it in my Veloster when you plan to be here. I'll update my profile tonite so that we can PM with details, address, time, etc. BTW I lived in Long Beach from '85 until 2000 and my favorite place to vaca was Palm Springs...passed thru Riverside and San Bernardino many, many times!
While here try to visit the Capitol Visitor Center which is new and underground. They've already started construction on the Inaugural Stage and Grandstands which would be interesting to see. The Newseum on Pennsylvania Ave is a must-see and the Spy Museum is always a fav. In VA the Pentagon Memorial is awesome at night as is the Air Force Memorial on the hill above the Pentagon. Also in VA is the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum on the grounds of Dulles Airport. If you're into aviation or space it is beyond incredible. They have the Shuttle, SR-71, Concorde, Constellation, Enola Gay B-29 and hundreds of other air and spacecraft on display. Don't try to get up the Washington Monument...it was so severely damaged in the Aug '11 quake* it's closed for repairs for a year or two. The Old Post Office Clock Tower is a great alternate for views of the city. If you or the GF have any touristy questions shoot them at me.
*I have to tell you that the 5.8 quake shocked me into reality...I thought when I left Cal that I was done with earthquakes!
I'll pm you this weekend. I live in Banning so you drove past here many a times when vacationing in Palm Springs. As a matter of fact, we'll be flying out from Palm Springs to Phoenix, then from Phoenix to Baltimore. It sounds like 2 days won't be enough because the rest of the week we'll be participating in bbq's and a wedding(not ours LOL). I was also hoping to do NYC, but might have to wait until next year. We went out to dinner tonight and she said we might have to come back next year and spend a whole week or two on the east coast just doing tourist stuff. We'll definitely shoot you any questions we have and to be honest I have not felt a big jolt here in a long time.

Having the San Andreas Fault in our backyard, you would figure we'd have several huge ones a year but haven't felt any strong ones for the last 10+ years. Once in a while I'll hear the walls crackle a little and that's about it. I think the earthquakes followed you out there.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
LOL, was actually just there the other day and got some free date shakes for my department. I work for the IT dept that supports Hadley Fruit Orchards. The manager has been trying to convince me to try it for 5 yrs now.

I'll have to find a way to ship you some! :wink:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yeah I need to get that tray. one of my dislikes on the car is the stock rear mat. It's just cheap and flimsy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts