Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any of you ever be part of one of this Cars and Coffee events here in NC? Just wonder what they are or what type of cars is for? So far I had see a lot of big dollar cars all the time.

Any Veloster's get together around other than tune days?

Thanks,

iVeloster aka Ernesto

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've heard of them.. never been to a meet, although friends have. There's all kinds of cars that show up, not just exotics. It's nice to have a peek at some of those though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is one in Charlotte coming on April 1st, I will take a look and see how they are :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
We have a weekly meet in Greenville NC that started out as a "cars and coffee" thing on sunday mornings, then turned into a sunday evening parking lot meet. After getting the boot from a couple parking lots, the meet is now sponsored by a local vape shop that will occasionally pull out the grill and cook for us. All kinds of cars show up, although I'm the only Veloster owner that has been yet.

Reactions: m2Boost

·
Registered
54 Posts
We have a weekly meet in Greenville NC that started out as a "cars and coffee" thing on sunday mornings, then turned into a sunday evening parking lot meet. After getting the boot from a couple parking lots, the meet is now sponsored by a local vape shop that will occasionally pull out the grill and cook for us. All kinds of cars show up, although I'm the only Veloster owner that has been yet.
That's not too far... I may have to come by one of these weeks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's not too far... I may have to come by one of these weeks.
It starts around 5pm behind Mad Vapes on Firetower Rd if you know the area. If not, google will give you the full address. PM me if you decide to roll out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It starts around 5pm behind Mad Vapes on Firetower Rd if you know the area. If not, google will give you the full address. PM me if you decide to roll out.
Nice. I've got baseball games most Sundays, but the times that I don't, I'm down. I'll let ya know.
There is one in Charlotte coming on April 1st, I will take a look and see how they are :)
Take pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts