Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else feel the center cup holders in the VT would scruff/scratch easy? I'm looking for a way to prevent this, some type of cover or something...

BTW, I bought the "jelly stick pad" for the space under the console, infront of the shifter, to hold my i phone in place.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
I like need a few of those, one to hold my ipod in place under the console and the 2nd to hold my phone which i place under the console as well. I'm with you there on it being able to scuff and scratch very easily... its ridiculous on how they are manufacturing $30,000 dollar cars nowadays, its the same problem on the GenCoupe.

By the way do you think this one would fit underneath the console / is it of high quality like the one you bought?
http://www.amazon.com/HandStands-13...id=1347626221&sr=8-3&keywords=jelly+stick+pad

I wonder if its going to be a problem for my iPod which is in a case....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have not had problems with the cup holders in the console. I have had my ****bucks cup in it and also my coffee cup and there have ot been any scratches. As for my ipod, i already have a silicon case on it, so no sliding or scratching...

·
Registered
373 Posts
I keep change in mine and drop my phone in and out of it and haven't had any scratches.. I mean I suppose if you are really worried about it you could pick up a roll of 3m cleargaurd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts