Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Just realized I never replied to this thread! My Black VT and I are in Batavia.

If I remember correctly, a Chicago area member was talking about a meetup somewhere near O'Hare I think. I can't find the thread anymore. Anyways, it'd be awesome to have a Chicago-area VT meetup sometime this spring/summer.
I'd be up for something like that. Maybe more suburban than O'Hare area.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'd be up for something like that. Maybe more suburban than O'Hare area.
Definitely, especially since most of us are out here in the suburbs and not Chicago proper. Somewhere like Lombard or Downers Grove would seem to be pretty central, except for maybe lordofdarkn3ss in Gurnee. That's practically Milwaukee.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hey guys! It was a while before I found this thread..lol.. I'm from the city..Logan Square to be particular. Any meets coming soon??..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey guys! It was a while before I found this thread..lol.. I'm from the city..Logan Square to be particular. Any meets coming soon??..
I don't know of any meets in the Chicago area yet, but there is a big meet/BBQ that is being thrown by Turbsocks and Uniq Performance in Michigan on May 3. I think a few of us Chicago people are heading there (I'm still undecided since it's a 5 hour drive).

I'm still up for a Chicago meet up sometime this spring/summer since there are so many of us in the area.

Reactions: PrincessVT

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I don't know of any meets in the Chicago area yet, but there is a big meet/BBQ that is being thrown by Turbsocks and Uniq Performance in Michigan on May 3. I think a few of us Chicago people are heading there (I'm still undecided since it's a 5 hour drive).

I'm still up for a Chicago meet up sometime this spring/summer since there are so many of us in the area.
I am up for a Chicago area meet also, and agree about maybe when it gets a bit warmer for an outdoor meet. We could always get together somewhere, check out the cars, retire to a warm indoor location with good beer and food that goes with said beer and discuss the merits of the various mods we have and are planning...

We should get a group together for the May meet and all drive up together it was an enjoyable drive for the fall meet. Debating driving up Friday and returning Sunday or drive up early Saturday and return Sunday.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd be down for a meet. I'm in La Grange Park, though I frequently visit Milwaukee and Detroit on business so any meets that occur between there I'd be down to check out as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Chicago owners :) I have a brand new AEM 21-724C Cold Air Intake System I am selling. Figured this would be the place to find a buyer! Goes for $245 on Summit, I'm asking $230 shipped, or $210 if picked up. Let me know!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi Chicago owners :) I have a brand new AEM 21-724C Cold Air Intake System I am selling. Figured this would be the place to find a buyer! Goes for $245 on Summit, I'm asking $230 shipped, or $210 if picked up. Let me know!! Thanks!
move this to for sale section.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Who in the area is heading up to Nate and Bruce's meet? I am driving up Friday and coming back Sunday.
I'm still on the fence. I'll let you know if I decide to make the drive. If I decide to go, I'll probably also drive up Fri and drive back Sun.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts