Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Nobody has decided anything yet. I don't have time to organize anything yet but I am expecting my schedule to lighten up as we get closer to summer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
if yall add me on face book matt jacobazzi ill toss car invites out theres quite a few vts now but not on forums

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey Chicago peeps I'll be in town the week of June 3rd to the 6th, leaving early on Friday. Any chance on getting a small meet or cruise together during that timeframe? I'll be staying in downtown if that's a help somewhat near the navy pier. Let's get something going, nothing crazy large, cruise, hangout, car chat.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hey Chicago peeps I'll be in town the week of June 3rd to the 6th, leaving early on Friday. Any chance on getting a small meet or cruise together during that timeframe? I'll be staying in downtown if that's a help somewhat near the navy pier. Let's get something going, nothing crazy large, cruise, hangout, car chat.
I take it you are driving in? Not sure what my schedule is for that week, but having a meet up would be great.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yes driving in with the VT and a bottle of Dr. Beasley.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Crickets.... chirping... :haha:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Not sure if I'd be able to meet up that week either. Doing training to teach summer school that week and it would be tough to drive into the city for a meet up.

·
Registered
249 Posts
New to the forums live in elmwood park drive a Boston Red veloster turbo there's another one on my block.

·
Registered
322 Posts
New to the forums live in elmwood park drive a Boston Red veloster turbo there's another one on my block.
Welcome to the forum! You should find out if the other VT belongs to a VT.org member. If not, get them on here too!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You should find out if the other VT belongs to a VT.org member. If not, get them on here too!
Yea he's had the car longer I've recently gotten mine so now I gotta find him and talk. Sound a like he's done some exhaust work.

On another note anyone on here heard of strats on north Avenue?

·
Registered
249 Posts
20140708_004102_Richtone(HDR).jpg
so this happened today

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
OK, so who is going to take the lead on this? I am swamped and do not have the time to set it up. I barely have time to log on to the forums right now.

·
Registered
322 Posts
OK, so who is going to take the lead on this? I am swamped and do not have the time to set it up. I barely have time to log on to the forums right now.
Having never been to a car meet, I wouldn't even know where to begin with planning one. Unless we just decide on a public area/parking lot somewhere and just show up on an agreed upon date and time.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Having never been to a car meet, I wouldn't even know where to begin with planning one. Unless we just decide on a public area/parking lot somewhere and just show up on an agreed upon date and time.
That is what I was thinking, although many seem to want to put together a whole BBQ and drive around.

I had originally started looking for a place where we could gather that has food, like some kind of drive in but they aren't many around any more.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm freaking hella busy or I would help! But I would think like the ohio event, have it as a speed shop like btr? Cough cough! So we can do dyno runs lol and order food in? Geek you need to move to chicago. He's good at this stuff. He had vendors giving prizes and raffles and what not lol

41 - 60 of 79 Posts