Veloster Turbo Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My buddy has been going to meets regularly in his VT. We meet up with a couple Genesis' near Woodfield and headed to LWD the night before the snow started to fly. I'm looking for one of my own now as well. I'll toss a post up the next time I hear about a meet.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will be going to this meet

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awww damn I'm in Wyoming that week.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hello Chitown VT fam! My wife and I are visiting your lovely town for the weekend. We will be staying in the Wicker Park area, arriving this evening and staying until Monday. If you see the license plate "UHH BYE", laugh your ass off then give me a wave!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Enjoy the traffic.
Haha, can't tell you how many times I've heard that... I actually don't plan on driving much once I arrive, but I figured hey, maybe someone will see me on their afternoon commute. :p

·
Registered
96 Posts
Suggest not arriving in the area until after 8 PM CDT or you will be stuck on any of the arterial highways for hours.

You may luck out in that road construction traditionally doesn't start until around May...
How do you know so much about Chicago traffic? lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
Does anyone have a Hyundai dealer in or near the city that they like the service center of? I was going to Patrick out in the burbs, but would like a dealer in the city.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts