Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I really like them..
I really want some..

Not gonna pay more than 20$ for a set tho.. the 45$+ they currently are is effin robbery for 4 pieces of plastic and 3M tape.. I would sooner widdle my own from a chunk of plastic.
Would hope you would do the same.. No offense to the vendors here that sell em, but that is a crap price... I would hope you will hold off until they decide to lower prices some more.. They were 75$, down to 45$ in a matter of weeks.. ExLED's site has them for 35$ but the shipping cost kills it..

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Honestly, Im gonna wait for a lot of the hype to die down before I buy any body style parts. I ordered some winter floor mats, a trunk mat, and the vent visors for mine and I will likely not buy anything else after I get the windows tinted, until after the winter. Considering using some of the colored 3m wrap to style a few things, but thats about it.

As far as painting badges goes, there are few people here and on veloster.org that have done so, I would suggest poking around, you may just find someone else thats done what ou want to you can see it. Plastidip seems to be the way to go for most people. BTW, Jelly of your Matte Grey... Would totally loved to get it but I was already pretty much tapped out on what I got.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I personally don't like them. I'd rather put functional aftermarket body parts on, lips, spoilers << not the 45" aluminum ones that were all the rage with the civics :)

Lowering/body kits for the most part are somewhat functional. Those 4 pieces of plastic are not.

Evil: no offense taken at all. Those are Sequence's things. Now if you didn't like LED enhancements... :tongue-new:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I really like the look, I think it adds a little more aggression to the front end, however, I don't trust taped on body mods at all. I'll wait and see if someone comes out with something a little more permanent and less expensive.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I really like the look, I think it adds a little more aggression to the front end, however, I don't trust taped on body mods at all. I'll wait and see if someone comes out with something a little more permanent and less expensive.
I've taped on plenty of stuff and it'll hold, I'd buy it if it fit the VT perfectly. From what some other posters are saying, there's a small gap for the VT... it's not designed for our car.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Well, we don't actually keep them in stock so if someone orders we have to purchase from Sequence, then we send it out. However, sorry to burst your bubble, we have a very small markup/set on these so can't really go much lower.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Well, we don't actually keep them in stock so if someone orders we have to purchase from Sequence, then we send it out. However, sorry to burst your bubble, we have a very small markup/set on these so can't really go much lower.
Damn.. was worth a shot.. Thnx for the honesty..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've changed my mind, at least on for my MG. I don't think they would offset as nice as they would on the vitamin C or blue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.