Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Post a video when you get it on
Are you kidding?I will be the very first VT on the planet with this system & icing on the cake it will be mated to a PMS Hi Flow CAT.I'm going to charge $1.00 per viewing of my detailed video review & make a fortune!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Are you kidding?I will be the very first VT on the planet with this system & icing on the cake it will be mated to a PMS Hi Flow CAT.I'm going to charge $1.00 per viewing of my detailed video review & make a fortune!
This forum is full of the cheapest bastards on the planet. Good luck

·
Registered
106 Posts
This forum is full of the cheapest bastards on the planet. Good luck
Hey,why do you think I bought the exhaust I did?Fingers crossed that I dug deep enough into the background of CNT Racing before spending.They seem to have a decent rep with the rice a roni racers, who I guess I now count myself.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Just got home & have received confirmation that the exhaust has shipped!I sent several questions to ERZ Performance(seller)& received answers to my questions first this this mourning.So far so good.
Thank you for your order.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Im eager to see the results...something tells me this will end up being my choice for exhaust, someone in the club picked up a system from these guys for their gencoupe 3.8 and its pretty impressive

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Just 6 more of these CNT VT exhaust in stock.
Where do we buy it at? It's still $399 shipped right? Can I just PayPal you? Are your catted downpipes still $249? The link in you signature to ERZ website doesn't show either item under Hyundai Veloster. Hyundai Veloster Exhaust

·
Registered
106 Posts
CNT Racing CAT Back

Hey everyone.Just had a few minutes to check the exhaust system out.At first sight there was a hanger busted through the side of the box but thankfully no damage to kit.Everythings there & it looks amazing!It looks built to last,all welds are thick & consistent.2.5"pipe looks HUGE,LMD will be moving massive air!The supplied clamps look to be 1.5" wide & are beefy & inspire confidence that everything should hold together with no worries.I can not wait to get this installed.If it sounds just half as good as it looks I'll be VERY happy! DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0006.JPG

41 - 60 of 78 Posts