Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free shipping to 48 states, AK and Hi shipping is 25 dollars more.

Only catted in stock now for 299.00 shipped ( Ca resident need to pay tax).

They are both made with T-304 stainless steel and is a direct bolt on downpipe. They will both
fit OEM and any aftermarket exhaust system. The catted version come with a 200 cell metallic high flow cat.
Piping size is 63mm.
By removing the OEM catalytic converter it might cause check engine light to come on.

CNT Racing (MF style) catback exhaust with blue tips for ( SOLD OUT) Price is 425 shipped ( Ca resident need to pay tax)
No sound clip or video at the moment.
20141017_140851.jpg
20141017_140900.jpg

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Pm sent

Might as well ask in here also: Sizing and any CEL issues?

·
Registered
202 Posts
what kind of gains are you seeing from this down pipe? I know the question is going to come up so mine as well get it out of the way

·
Registered
919 Posts
Is the o2 elbow guaranteed to solve the CEL, or just "it should"? Not trying to be a butthead, I've just seen other people have issues with elbows and DP's from other vendors.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Still no answer?

·
Registered
919 Posts
It's free so we can't guarantee you will not get check engine light.
OK. Guess I'll standby on ordering then... I'm allergic to CEL's. However, if you guys want someone to test it for you, I'll be your man.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah, this is really pretty and the price is on point. But I'll stand by and let someone else test this thing out before deciding which route to go

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yeah, this is really pretty and the price is on point. But I'll stand by and let someone else test this thing out before deciding which route to go
Hell yeah! I'll second that. I'm just the kind of person who will feel like they poured gasoline on the money and burned it if the CEL comes on. Maybe if ERZ had a VT they tested with it for a few thousand miles and no CEL's then I'd be OK with it. Doesn't look like it though. Maybe I'll pull the trigger and hope for the best... I'm sure if it does pop a CEL I can sell it to someone on here.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts