1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD OUT ETA is early May.

Order link
CNT Racing Hyundai VELOSTER Turbo catback exhaust with blue tip

CNT Racing Stainless Cat Back Exhaust for Hyundai Veloster Turbo with blue tip (MF style)

Application:

2013-2015 Hyundai Veloster - L4 1.6L Turbocharged 6 x 6 x 18in. Muffler; 2.5in. Tubing; 4.0in. Polished Tips; DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Material: 100% 304 Stainless Steel ( not cheap 409 that MF use)
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.5in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 4.0in.
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT

CB-13VT-A-2.jpg
CB-13VT-A-3.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Question for ERZ...I am assuming that the flange that connects the exhaust to the downpipe is the same as the stock exhaust? So any downpipe that is compatible with the stock exhaust should work with this one correct?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Yes I can confirm it will join right up to the stock dp. And the weight I didn't get exact but I can tell you it's a heck of a lot light than the stock exhaust. Yeah rock i been meaning to get more pics and video but i haven't had time. Been working massive overtime to catch up and for the holidays. If im not working over today and it's still daylight when I get home i will take a side shot.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
looks good sounds good.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question for ERZ...I am assuming that the flange that connects the exhaust to the downpipe is the same as the stock exhaust? So any downpipe that is compatible with the stock exhaust should work with this one correct?
The flange is same size as stock so any downpipe that fits a stock exhaust will fit.

1 - 20 of 284 Posts