Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS All Weather Floor Mats and Thule 1676 Fit Kit for Roof Rack

I sold my Veloster and have all-weather floor mats and thule fit kit for sale. PM me if you are interested.

I am located in Ann Arbor, MI

-All-weather, factory floor mats- should fit any Veloster. Used, but in good condition. $45 obo
- Thule 1676 $25 obo

View attachment 97394

Let me know if you are interested. Please, don't waste my time with silly, low-ball offers. There might be a great deal on everything together if you're interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Of course I'll be the one to ask about the difficult one to ship. But I'd be interested in the ORHP if nobody locally picks it up, it would need to be shipped since I'm over in Louisiana.

·
Registered
872 Posts
that PMS setup is great for that price. I've already got two of those three items otherwise I would snap it up right now!

JLuke - I had my coated ORHP v1 shipped to my by RoboTech (a member herE) It wasn't that big of a deal to ship and wasn't too expensive becuase it doesn't weight shit.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I copped that hot pipe resonator delete for my 17' Tucson 1.6T :)
Copped that oil filter for my next VT oil change

Thx for the quick responses and quick shipping

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I copped that hot pipe resonator delete for my 17' Tucson 1.6T :)
Copped that oil filter for my next VT oil change

Thx for the quick responses and quick shipping
Awesome! I was surprised you did not already have a res delete for the veloster. Now i understand.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Awesome! I was surprised you did not already have a res delete for the veloster. Now i understand.
Just retrieved today when i got home! Gonna install on the Tucson in the AM! Thx Again brother

Reactions: jamesc

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I'm down to all weather floor mats. They're in decent shape. a little wear at the heal under the gas peddle.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need too dig it out, but i also have a thule clip kit if anyone is thinking of going that route.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops, not sure what happened with these pictures, but bump. Let me know if you are interested in the mats or the fit kit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never ran the res delete. I suspect there is a difference, but it is probably minimal unless you're doing a lot of modding.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
just out of curiosity, was there any difference in the orhp to the res delete, I just picked up an orhp v2. it will be here tomorrow
heat dissipation & possibly a bigger diameter

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
ORHP has the most gains as it flows better than a stock pipe with a resdel in place. ORHP should see around 7-8 whp or so gains on a pretty much stock car. Resdel will be less.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's getting to be the season and I still have these formats. If your close to Ann Arbor, we can make a deal.

Also found a set of oem tpms and thule fit clip for the veloster.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are the lower motor mounts still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No. Floor mats, tpms, and some Dr. Beasley's are the only things i have left.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All weather floor mats, thule fit kit, and (maybe) tpms. I hate to throw these things away. Come on se Michigan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts