Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Vote 1 time in each category, COBB ACCESSPORT

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
Cobb tuning is located about 15 minutes from me. Hmmmm....I stumbled upon their shop and they had the Cobb Focus ST out front.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Why are you all continuing to beat a dead horse......cobb probably will never pick up up the VT platform. ....plenty of proof....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, like some other i've send a MSG to Cobb accessport. For who don't know cobb, please visit ; COBB Tuning - Accessport

I basically told them that many owner of the veloster turbo would like to own an accessport, for daily driving to lapping day. I ask them to produce one but the big question for them is, HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BUY IF WE DEVELLOP THIS PRODUCT?

+ Who would be ready to Guinea PIG. They need a car to realise this!

So i've open this Survey and i want you to vote and share this. Be honnest while doing this Survey.

Thank you FOLKS

View attachment 27376
Did this ever get to pass?

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,247 Posts
No. HPT supports the VT now but maps can be limited almost like the people that know how to tune the VT safely. Best VT tuners are Qwik Tyme Performance in NC or SXTH element engineering in SC. There are also others across the country that can tune them as well just not quite the quality or safety. All can remote tune as well.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,247 Posts
Does not suck at all really. You can buy flashing hardware/software and have any tune you get from a good tuner on a laptop to flash into the ecu at any time. Tune for 93E10, E50, E85, any of these plus water meth, a valet tune, track only tune, etc.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts