Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems more and more platforms are using the T-gdi Gamma engine. Why not create/merge/consolidate communities to make one big forum. Getting all the Gamma owners under one roof would make it easier for vendors to cross merchandise/advertise, allow owners to explore other platforms and the whole community would benefit from the collective knowledge base.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
because with two forums you can charge twice.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't mean other veloster sites. This is a VT site, but what about the Forte? Tuscon? Why can't we have sub forums for other T-gdi gamma engines. The forum would be more active too, which would attract more members.

I guess I just liked how places like Toyota nation were set up. Many of their models has the same engines so you had a bunch of communities in one larger one. That ment more people sharing whatever. Certainly made the Off Topic section mote interesting.

·
Administrator
194 Posts
It's less about charging more with two sites, it's more about SEO. If you want to add that kind of content to this site sure but merging other forums would cause the content itself to down rank in search results, at very least for the first long while, meaning less activity than you'd think. That said cross platforming based on common links isn't a bad idea what sites do you see that you'd want to connect to in that case?

Kyle

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
It's less about charging more with two sites, it's more about SEO. If you want to add that kind of content to this site sure but merging other forums would cause the content itself to down rank in search results, at very least for the first long while, meaning less activity than you'd think. That said cross platforming based on common links isn't a bad idea what sites do you see that you'd want to connect to in that case?

Kyle
All I know is that your forum name has me wanting breakfast tacos now.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forteturbo.org seems pretty popular. Hyundaiperformance.Com and hyundai-forum.Com have sections for the Tucson and it might not be a bad idea to have a section for the I30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.