Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a local car meet last night and some guy who is a Hyundai Tech said he saw my car at his dealer. He was wrong, lol (different dealer and I have gold wheels), but then he asked if have I been to the dealer at all? I replied with "Not since I purchased the car and I get my oil changed at my work, so no." He said I really should because there are a few recalls on the VT's.

Am I missing something, because we seem to be pretty up-to-the-minute on here when it comes to the VT?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
No, I was just at the dealer on Saturday. No recalls, but a voluntary TSB for the radio to fix the clock (not sure if all or only some qualify).

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hyundai has had very few recalls on most of their vehicles. None on the VT or NAV, but a few TSBs as mentioned. You can look on the service website for up to date info.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i work at a dealer here in canada and there is no "Recalls" for the veloster turbo, there is however updates or "campaigns" for the automatic velosters relating to DTC parameters, nothing major at all.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's what I figured, thanks guys.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hello, everyone. I’m candy, from BEIJING JMX DEVELOPMENT MACHINERY CO.,LTD. Our company is an independent professional turbocharger manufacturer. We can provide more than 3000 kinds of turbochargers and 20,000 kinds of turbo parts. You can visit Jiamparts Sales products list. Page:1 to get more information. Thank you very much.
I thought we were discussing recalls here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts