Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in paying $250 up front to get the project started please signup here. The grill will be made by Import Shark and will not have the front tag "brick".
Lets do it. I'll get it started. We need at least 10 people to signup to get this thing going...I believe it will look something like this...

1. surfmenace

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We have 3 so far including myself on veloster.org ....I have the same signup going on over there. In the exterior/lighting section.

The price would be $250 down from 10 people to get it started and then if it winds up costing less, we would get the difference back.

Just need 7 more. Honestly...I hope only 10 get the grill, we will be unique to say the least. Should look awesome.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am definitely interested, but I need for my dealership to get my VT first! Should be soon, I hope...
Are there any prototype pictures?

·
Registered
29 Posts
So basically it is the same minus the H badge and the licence plate block?

·
Registered
340 Posts
You guys are not interested?
Don't mean to steal your thunder, but I'm already working with a German Co. to make an injection molded horizontal bar grille (16 bars) with no emblem and the license plate recessed into the middle of the lowest part of the grille. It will be a quality product. I do not have pricing yet, but will announce in the next week with concept dwgs. I wasn't going to post till I had all the details. This, of course doesn't preclude you from making one too.

ttwotees :cool2:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Can someone post the photoshopped white vt w/o the brick that pic is perfect

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks good, I gotta have front plate too...front plates ruin these cars...thinking about taking my chances.
I wouldn't even have a chance without a front plate. would be pulled up the very first time a cop sees that it isnt there.
My slimline personalised plate is good enough for me and hides the brick perfectly.

Thinking of plastidipping the H emblem though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't mean to steal your thunder, but I'm already working with a German Co. to make an injection molded horizontal bar grille (16 bars) with no emblem and the license plate recessed into the middle of the lowest part of the grille. It will be a quality product. I do not have pricing yet, but will announce in the next week with concept dwgs. I wasn't going to post till I had all the details. This, of course doesn't preclude you from making one too.

ttwotees :cool2:
Sounds good.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry got to have a license plate in the front...stupid canadian driving laws.

But really liked the photo preview.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Im in the same boat with all the people required to show the plate.. Stupid ohio..
I would however be interested in a lower brick.. Right int he center seems kinda tacky.. If we could also see a low plate design that would be awesome.

·
Registered
407 Posts
BrokenEars,
Ontario is not all of Canada. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Turbo grille

anyone interested in paying $250 up front to get the project started please signup here. The grill will be made by import shark and will not have the front tag "brick".
Lets do it. I'll get it started. We need at least 10 people to signup to get this thing going...i believe it will look something like this...

1. Surfmenace
tell me how to sign up

1 - 20 of 29 Posts