Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just messing with photoshop... I am sure I want to smoke my tail lights but wasn't convinced smoking the whole thing or cutting the reverse light, So I figured...If they can cut the reverse lines, then why couldn't they make a custom pattern smoking... what do you guys think? (first the originals and then the photoshopped ones)

Vt tail smoke pre test.jpg vt smoke tail test1 .jpg Vt tail pretest.jpg vt tail smoke test 2.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Reactions: cheferman65

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Bro great job! Looks great!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
did you just do a lighter shad on the middle part or none at all?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You wont get that photoshopped shade from VHT. thats stuff gets dark fast when trying to get an even coat. I left the reverse light and turn signal off mine. and BTW just take those 2 screws off and yank thos MOFOs off your car. much easier than tape/paper and still possible overspray on your car.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You wont get that photoshopped shade from VHT. thats stuff gets dark fast when trying to get an even coat. I left the reverse light and turn signal off mine. and BTW just take those 2 screws off and yank thos MOFOs off your car. much easier than tape/paper and still possible overspray on your car.

Yeah I thought of taking the tails out but it ended up being faster and easier to tape it up no spills or anything...did you put ezlips all around your car? Looks nice! Like a bodykit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts