Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Rate Pierce Motorsports

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Providing a place where people can comment/discuss their experiences with the vendors here, as well as rate the vendors.
If you've dealt with Pierce Motorsports Vote 1-5 Stars
Make sure to post a comment with the Pros, Cons,
and any additional comments about your experience with the vendor.

Try and keep this thread for reviews only. Make it a bit easier for customers to do research.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Top of the ladder in customer service. The quality and craftsmanship in each product I've purchased is fantastic. Best of all, If you have any questions, you can just shoot Jim a PM and he will get back to you. I wouldn't even have to think about it if someone asked where to purchase the types of products Jim sells.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pro:
  1. Fantastic quality.
  2. Product does what its designed to do.
  3. Reasonably priced.
  4. Shipped and packed well.
  5. Excellent customer support and response.
Con:
  1. Instructions with torque settings

·
Registered
158 Posts
I talked to Jim himself and I just have to say he knows his stuff!!! The customer service from him was 5 stars across the board. He called and kept me up to date and informed me where he was along with build, painting, and shipping. The contents shipped were well wrapped. Quality of work is 5 stars. Shipping was fast!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Top of the line in customer service! I haven't even got my bar yet and I can already tell it has craftsmanship! How's that? I was already sent pictures! Jim is the best! 5 STARS EASY!

UPDATE: 8/15/2013 Received springs on Wednesday, super fast shipping (Ordered Saturday), installed just the rear springs until I get a spring compressor, I couldn't seem to get the passenger side rear shock back in for some odd reason, called Jim and he helped me out. Just to get a Vendor to answer you and actually help is a hassle for those of you who may not know now. His service is outstanding, he goes above and beyond to help you out, will recommend to anyone.

Pros:
Easy to reach
Always is willing to help
The best customer service
Product quality is outstanding as well

·
2,385 Posts
The best there is in customer service, he's #1 and a poster boy at that!
If you even have the slightest issue, he will be in your corner, not against you and he'll always do whatever he can to help you.
Also, top products if you ask me This guy has been fabbing for many years and does a lot of R&D on his OWN VT.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have been a fan of Pierce Motorsports from the beginning and not just the products, but the man behind the products. He takes great pride in what he does but is humble enough to take in ideas and suggestions. He conducts himself professionally and friendly even in the face of repeated request for dynos for every part and color combination. For his continues and energetic support for this platform, I am grateful!
There is always room for improvement though. As a consumer I would like to see instructions with torque specs and all associated hardware included with the part, i.e. bolts, washers, nuts, etc. He is always available via PM or his shop number but to include these things would be the finishing touch and would eliminate some of the repeated questions.

5 Stars and will always by from him when I can!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Pierce gets 6 stars. Jim has been extraordinarily involved in our community and fulfilling our wants and providing a large portion of dedicated aftermarket for our cars. He has always been responsive and eager to assist in fixing whatever problems may arise. It's just a shame I don't live out that way...and have more money...lots more money...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
5+ out of 5 stars

Jim and I finally met up to put on my Magnaflow Catback exhaust. He had the old exhaust off and boxed for me to take home and the new exhaust on in just about a half hour. Sounds great, but nothing like the videos. aggressive and unique.

While I was there he also installed the VT-One strut brace. What a difference this makes in the front end handling. It really sharpens the steering response. No more wandering when you throw it into a turn.

I also had my TS FMIC with me, and Jim was kind enough to install that for me also, making it almost a full day.

I had a lot of fun learning from Jim, and hes got a lot of trick stuff for our VT's, and even more coming down the pipeline ;) I would not hesitate to buy from Pierce Motorsports, Great functional products with even better prices.

Without Jim's help I could not see myself purposely ripping off my front end to install the FMIC especially when I can't stand seeing a door ding, but with his help, and me confident he could put it all back together better than new, it didn't hurt.

WP_000137.jpg

Thanks Jim.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Pierce Motorsports - Excels in excellent Accessories

The most impressive thing about Jim Pierce aside from integrity, honesty, vendor forum support, and personal responsiveness, is that he races a VT, sells products he manufactures and uses on his own VT and uses top quality materials. Most other vendors don't go to the trouble to explain or describe the materials used in their products, much less use them in their own cars. I've been buying, using, and racing Pierce Motorsports products since I began adding accessories to my VT. DSC00568.jpg DSC00567.jpg DSC00545.jpg DSC01059.jpg DSC01060.jpg Downpipe.jpg DSC01217.jpg Pierce also stands behind his products unconditionally. ttwotees :cool2:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Everything he make has years of reasoning behind it. He doesn't make stuff just to look cool or make it just because everyone else does. His products are road/track tested and works for a specific reason. I also like that he wont sell you something unless you understand what your getting along with why you do or don't need it. Plus he hand makes every piece, then test fits it before it leaves the door...Amazing for the price!! I mean Really... Oh and what other company has you drive their car to decide what setup you want!!

I proudly wear his badge on my car... Great Guy, Great Product, Great service. What more do you want!?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Everything he make has years of reasoning behind it. He doesn't make stuff just to look cool or make it just because everyone else does. His products are road/track tested and works for a specific reason. I also like that he wont sell you something unless you understand what your getting along with why you do or don't need it. Plus he hand makes every piece, then test fits it before it leaves the door...Amazing for the price!! I mean Really... Oh and what other company has you drive their car to decide what setup you want!!

I proudly wear his badge on my car... Great Guy, Great Product, Great service. What more do you want!?
I couldn't have said it any better myself, so I'll leave it at this. I highlighted my favorite part above ^^^

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
★★★★★

I've had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Pierce several times and he's always been an outstanding individual. Communication? He's on top of it. That's something I really liked when it came time to working with Mr. Pierce.

Needless to say his products are of the highest quality with excellent craftsmanship. I purchased his 4pt brace and it's a beauty. It's a shame that I can only see it when I look under the car.

He's also helped me install my NGM coilovers and he's been helpful every step of the way. I had some trouble with the coils (not his fault) and I've had to ask him time and again for assistance and he's helped me without hesitation. He really knows his stuff and his knowledge of cars just goes to show you how much he enjoys what he does. I dare say his contribution to the VT community is invaluable and his dedication to helping those improve their rides is something that you don't see much these days in business.

Thanks again for everything!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Recently ordered a VT-ONE Chromoly front strut brace from Pierce Motorsports and I could not be happier w/ my item. Jim always responded to my emails/pm's, he always let me know the stage of the process. He even posted pic to show me the progress of the brace (or to tease me, not sure lol). He even hold the item back a couple of days because he wasn't satisfied w/ the outcome. NONE of the other international companies will do that for a single customer!! The packaging was excellent, and I used to work for two global shipping companies. The bar was in immaculate shape: no scratches, no poor welding job, no deviation, no indentations or any type of structural issues. Installation was a breeze! It honestly took me less than 5 minutes. Price is very reasonable considering the quality and dedication demonstrated. Jim is a very honest vendor who strikes for perfection, he truly takes great pride in his work and it shows. Will definitely buy again. Thank you James.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I've ordered a VT one strut brace, a front strut bar, as well as a magnaflow exhaust and dealing with Jim has been nothing but pleasant. He's easily available, incredibly reliable, and knowledgeable. I've sent multiple PMs asking about pricing and specs and i've gotten detailed answers as well as what would fit the budget/need of what I was looking for. I've gotten detailed updated throughout the process as well as pictures of the items during it's production cycle. Very fair price, amazing craftsmanship, the items are light but built tough! These simple mods have radically transformed the way my car drives and handles. I would most definitely come back for the 4 point brace in the future and look forward to see how he can further our mod list!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ive got a VT-One, 2pt, and Rear Torsion from him and he has always been very helpful. I originally had a NAV but got Pierceuaded :saint: into getting myself into a VT quick

1 - 20 of 54 Posts