Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Rate Turbosocks Performance

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Providing a place where people can comment/discuss their experiences with the vendors here, as well as rate the vendors.
If you've dealt with Turbosocks Performance Vote 1-5 Stars
Make sure to post a comment with the Pros, Cons,
and any additional comments about your experience with the vendor.

Try and keep this thread for reviews only. Make it a bit easier for customers to do research.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Very fast processing requests, knowledgeable, innovative. Always looking out for the customer. Have nothing negative to say about Nate (Turbosocks).

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Nate has been great to work with. When all the request started coming in for the hood vents, Nate helped to set me up as a supporting vendor and offered to not only show my products on his threads, but his web store as well. He takes no cut for doing this what so ever. I believe he is a genuine man who wants to offer good products at reasonable prices and doing so while working a full time job , being married and raising a family. I have no complaints.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I don't know about this T/S guy, he's a bit sketchy. :wink:

Most of us know Nate more or less birthed this forum and has brought us most of the initial performance mods and has been a key source of information for most of us. His collaborations with the rest of us has resulted in even more products (Bruce gets ++ credit on this thread too). I have no complaints about T/S and his work...except that I can't afford everything.

·
Registered
718 Posts
My only complaint about TS is that he's going to end up getting way too much of my money at the rate he's developing things for the car. Extremely helpful vendor who answers any and all questions we could have so that we may make well informed purchasing decisions. He's a tremendous resource to the VT community, and being active within it just makes him that much more valuable. He's not just some detached big box vendor shipping chinese garbage. I love my hand-made in the US rigid collars.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Nate is by far the most helpful vendor I have encountered on a car forum in a long long time. He always answers my questions very quickly with more than enough information to answer me. His products are the best bang for the buck mods that I have found for the VT so combine that with the first class service I will keep shopping at the Turbosocks' store as new products are released!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I think the following back and forth PMs, concerning my rigid collar order, sum up how important customer service is to TS (keep in mind this conversation happened all within about 20mins):

me:
I put in an order for your collars but it seems like there was a glitch somewhere and I'm not sure it went through. Let me know if PayPal accepted the transaction.

Name & address on order:
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Thanks.
TS:
i got an email saying something about shipping address error and it didn't go through. try again or i can invoice you!
Me:
I'll give it another shot and if it's screwy again I'll let you know.
TS:
worked! packaged up, dropping off at usps in 10 minutes! hows that for turnaround time!

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to install them yet. But, based on customer service alone I know I will be making more purchases down the line.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Very helpful individual who is prepared to go out of his way for people who are not yet customers. I will definitely be buying product from Nate again. The only concern I have is his obsession with kangaroos...:popped out:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Rigid collar kit is amazing ... Put it in today with a little help from dark hill and its a cheap great way to get your steering how it should have came stock .. Props to turbosocks for this mod

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Recently placed an order for a Vacuum Manifold from Turbosocks. Like always, Nate is extremely fast when it comes to any messages/questions. When i placed my order via his store at Turbosocks.com i PM him just as a friendly reminder. By the time it took me to go to the kitchen and come back, he already replied to my message!! He even follow up after the pckg was mailed, just to make sure I was informed. He is knowledgeable, approachable, and will not sell u anything he doesn't recommend. He has a vast amount of experience in the Hyundai field and he's always eager to share that info w/ others. I will continue to buy from him. Outstanding vendor to our VT community!

·
Registered
510 Posts
------

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nate is awesome! I have no clue what I'm doing so when in doubt I keep ordering shit that I may or may not need. Nate will go and cancel my blunders and I save money :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello I order HKS SQV Flange since September 8 and it's still processing I sent email twice and they didn't reply my issue and still not yet shipped and it's today September 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nate is the man!! all my products were sent quick and I received help with everything I needed. Nate TS has also helped me get That Light Guy going, he put me up on his site and is working with me teaching me about business. He defiantly does not need to go out of his way like this but he does. That is why they are the best. Keep it up TS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts