·
Registered
453 Posts
Any deals coming up for these HIDs??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Any deals coming up for these HIDs??
I ordered mine from a Rep on facebook. He hooked me up with HIDs and relay for 145.00 his name was Nick Kent Nelson.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'll see if I can find him! Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
What's the code for the 40 off I want to get the low beams and fog lights in hid conversion kit I seen something about pming u about free shipping.....and does the 40 off go for both kits?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Lol I just seen this was from 2013

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Lol, well...we do still offer HID conversion kits, but the Precision Kits have been discontinued for well over a year

Nick C.

·
Registered
238 Posts
What are the best kits for 8k hid in low and fog lights? And the kit has everything to make it work?

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
What are the best kits for 8k hid in low and fog lights? And the kit has everything to make it work?
We have a complete listing here on our site: Hyundai Veloster Turbo LED and HID Lighting

You'll need the relay for your low-beams and fog lights if you decide to go with HID. Feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I have a question and if there's a known solution it might be good to post as a sticky. The bulbs that came with mine (ended up exchanging for the proper H11 bulbs, not H11B) and the bulbs fit lose (don't lock in) and after a period of time they vibrate lose in the housing. Considering what a pain in the ass it is to access the bulbs, has there been any solution to installing the bulbs so they stay tight?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I have a question and if there's a known solution it might be good to post as a sticky. The bulbs that came with mine (ended up exchanging for the proper H11 bulbs, not H11B) and the bulbs fit lose (don't lock in) and after a period of time they vibrate lose in the housing. Considering what a pain in the ass it is to access the bulbs, has there been any solution to installing the bulbs so they stay tight?
I know you want us to call but I think the bulbs being looser fitting than the factory bulbs effects everyone. It would be nice to have some recommendations we can all read here without everyone having to call.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Are there any coupon codes for Diode Dymanics? I'm looking to order an HID kit asap :\

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Don't forget to send us a PM for the free-shipping code!!

(U.S. members only)

Thank you,
Nick C.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts