Veloster Turbo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

December 2012 VT Of the Month [BONUS Inside!]

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  wicked 
#1 ·

Get Ready! The December 2012 Veloster Turbo of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Hyundai Veloster Turbo. So get out there, enjoy some safe driving, use your imagination and take some cool photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest will be decided by you, the VT.org community.

• The photo must be uploaded to the VelosterTurbo.org Photo Gallery. (Album Gallery)
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the VT.
  • Please include a description of your vehicle with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • Theme for the month is Christmas / Winter .

We will close this thread on December 15th and then voting will begin!

As an added BONUS, the winner of this month will recieve a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)

Simple Mods done:

Asthetics: Painted Headlights accents (white), painted wheel accents (white), painted brake calipers (red) , solar film tinting all around

Engine Bay : Oil Catch Can , K&N drop-in filter , grounding wire kit

Audio : Doors and undercarriage Soundproofing, Polk Audio DB6501 component (front speakers) , Polk Audio DB651S coaxial (rear speakers) , Rockford Fosgate R250-4 4 channel amp , Steelmate underseat active Subwoofer.

Entertainment/Internet/Communication/Navigation: cradle mounted Asus Google Nexus 7 (3G) Tablet , Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500Gb WiFi HDD (Movies/Videos) , 32Gb Sandisk Cruser Fit (MP3)

Illumination: Ring Automotive Xenon Ultima +120% Low beam Bulbs , LED vanity mirror lights , LED Trunk Light

Misc: Internally runned charging cables for 2 mobile phones(front passenger+driver), Nexus 7 , HDD and DVR. - Leaving both front panel 12V sockets free. Bosch Horns

some more pics here : http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/members/932-albums86.html

Sorry , no snow here in Singapore (its near the equator). :(

ps: Singapore VT does not come with navigation nor 7.1 dimension speakers. It is illegal to retrofit HIDs into cars not factory fitted with one (Singapore roads are brightly lit anyway)

#13 ·
Mine is not worthy yet lol...but maybe I'll get creative with some shots and give it a try.

#23 · (Edited)
My Christmas Gift! ...from me

Canadian 6 speed MT white VT
Complete black stainless wrap by Majestics
Windows tint
Oil catch can
17'' Lexus winter wheels
Costum SRI
NGM Springs...still in the trunk for the winter loL!
4 point sub frame brace from Piercemotorsport ordered

...more to come!!!

Happy Holidays guys

P.S : its hard to clean a car and take a good pic at -12 Celsius loL!

http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/members/3112-albums91-picture1916.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Maxbravo
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.