Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few threads here on this aesthetic product (Dvil Claws), but none directly addressing a question I have about it. I know there is a fit problem, but has anybody actually tried trimming/filing/sanding them to fit? If not, why not? If so, how did that turn out for you?

I just bought my 2015 VT automatic in Marathon Blue (evidently VERY hard to get in the L.A. Area). I've ordered supplies to paint the plastic wheel inserts to match the blue. And I was thinking about getting the claws, but don't want to waste my money if they're unable to be fitted correctly.
image.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you have a belt sander, that will make the job easier

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I find several threads about them. At least one said he'd be trying to fit them, but I didn't find any posts about if that was successful not. Couldn't imagine why not, but thought there must be something terribly difficult about hand-fitting if so many were willing to go to the trouble of getting a 3D printout of better ones.

I think I might get these next after finishing painting my inserts blue to match.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just got mine in yesterday and there is a fitting problem. Not only that they sent me 2 L2s. So I have a R1 and 2. And 2 L2 and no L1. I thought about sanding them to fit but is it worth the hassle. The people I ordered from online are wanting pics of the products problem. They said they guarantee 100% satisfaction...... ???...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts