Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought this would be a good time to get a thread going so we know whats different between regions (US, UK, Asia, Australia, etc) and also between the Veloster+ and the Turbo as I have noticed a lot of difference.

For example, the Turbo's sound system here in Australia comes without any of the features of the base Veloster audio system, so no BlueMax, and no "square" button interface as seen on the normal Veloster. The Turbo here in Aus comes with very basic options audio wise and I am wondering if that is the same in other countries.

This is the standard Veloster headunit interface and functions which the Aus one doesn't get:

(SKIP TO 6:23)

In addition there are no startup sounds, and no logo except for "HYUNDAI" that comes up when you start the car, no pic of the Veloster.

Any others people know about?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
In Korea there's only 1 available trim, which includes navi. Sunroof is optional, as is automatic tranny. Seems like the blue/gray interior is the only option as well. Rear camera/sensors are also standard, as well as power folding mirrors.
Marmolade red is an extra $530 (at an exchange rate of $1 = 1130 KRW) and the matte paint, extra $177 at that rate :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aus gets the sunroof, satnav, reversing camera and parking sensors all as standard. We have 1 trim level as well, only option being the transmission choice and paint extras. its $1k AUD extra here for the Matte or Marmalade.

Our interior trim on the seats is white, including the "Turbo" on the seat back.

·
Registered
130 Posts
In Canada we only get one trim - all the NAV tech, sunroof, and full whistles...and on the plus side, we Canucks were lucky to have "made to order" unlike good old US of A...not sure of other countries.

It also explains as to why I was able to get first blue marathon turbo veloster in Canada...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts