Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I just signed up since there's the Injen group buy and I would like to get on that. Dont even have my VT yet!!!

My current daily driver is an Orange/Black Kawasaki Z1000... so the Vitamin C will match nicely. I'll black out every part that I can to match the bike.

Cant wait!! Amazing that this car will be more fuel efficient than my bike...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm picking mine up in 10 days... longest 3 week wait of my entire life.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOo hoo! Mine will be in Saturday.

They post dated the down payment, so I can just pick it up Saturday and they can get the motozuma down payment later.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am still awaiting the bank to get back to me with a meeting time and date, then it's 2-4 weeks for that to be approved and in Aus there can be up to a 6 month wait on some colours........... I wish it was only 3 weeks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just got mine in today.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai Hyundai veloster Just got mine in. Gave her a wash and wax.

DONT use turtle wax!! It took me two hours to get all the damn wax off the car, and it still left so wax pollen on there. I guess I might've used too much.

Eitherway, next time I'll get a spray on / wipe off wax.

Here's some pictures.

On the way: 55W HID for lows, 35W HID for fogs, with 2 relay harness kits. CAI from Turbosocks. Forged BOV. A whole lotta plasti dip. Night Shade.

Will bake the headlight open and swap in some LED rings and devil eyes (red LED rings) as well. Going to wire it so I can manually turn them off so the law leave me alone.

Also going 20% tint all around.

Cant wait for the parts to come in!!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

Picked it up this morning!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. My wife works at a Hyundai dealership and has placed a sold sticker on one for me 2 weeks ago! So I will be picking it up as soon as i get home. Its going to be a great home coming present to myself!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.